Does anybody know of a way for a D/HOH to contact Verizon?

tigersharkdude

Reaction score
Does anybody know of a way for me to contact Verizon corporate? The only way listed on their website is by phone :(. Im having some serious issue's with my phone, and the local store treats me like a dumb *** just because I can hear them. Thanks in advance

1-800-974-6006 vp/TTY.
I have other options if that doesn't work let me know (MY friend works there!)

Does anybody know of a way for me to contact Verizon corporate? The only way listed on their website is by phone :(. Im having some serious issue's with my phone, and the local store treats me like a dumb *** just because I can hear them. Thanks in advance

emails
ip-relay
tty
video relay (if you know American Sign Language)
get a relative to make the call for you

or try a different verizon building. Sometimes they have a place where people can walk up and pay their bills.. that usually the best place to talk to them in person.

1-800-974-6006 vp/TTY.
I have other options if that doesn't work let me know (MY friend works there!)

You got a PM

emails
ip-relay
tty
video relay (if you know American Sign Language)
get a relative to make the call for you

or try a different verizon building. Sometimes they have a place where people can walk up and pay their bills.. that usually the best place to talk to them in person.

There are only 2 around here. Both treat me like an idiot and won't help me. I dont have access to options 1-3. And verizon won't talk to my mom because her name isnt on the account...WTF?

Just stop by at a local Verizon shop. They might help you with your problem.

Neither local store will help me.

he just tried that. But it is a good idea to try again. Don't give up without a fight and who cares what they think.

The **** hit the fan today at one of the local stores. There will be something done tonight when my mom can go up there with me

I dont know sign language...:(

Verizon | Residential ContactUs

I havent tried that, but im fixing to click the link. Email is down, as well as live chat

email or live chat

I cant find an email. and I dont think live chat would help since I cant hear and dont know ASL yet

As stated above...the **** hit the fan. I will report back when something is done for me

I dont have access to options 1-3. >>> Get IP-relay. This is what I use: http://www.siprelay.com/

or you can use this too:

CapTel - The Captioned Telephone | Hearing Loss, Hard of Hearing, Phones, Captioning, Phone Captions

or tty - Go talk to your local Vocational Rehab about TTY

TTY use regular telephone line.

IP-relay and captel use internet service. That is, if you can access to the internet, you can use those things.

Captel and VCO TTY lets you use your voice to speak while the relay person type down what the other person is saying.

Back