Does Any One Own LG Optimus V?

Outsider

Reaction score
I own an android LG Optimus V as the best reasonable affordable mobile device for a low hearing person (HOH).
android+lg+optimus+v.jpg
Last year I brought this device one holiday week sale at half price. I pick this brand model to a Virgin Mobile company that seem to also have a reasonable affordable monthly service plan as well. I pay 25 dollars with this unlimited web, data and text along with a 300 minute voice call. Plus I add a 5 dollar insurance, meaning that I only pay $30 every month with no contract. Since this Virgin Mobile is not a contract but a Pay to Go thing. Right now, this 300 minute with the unlimited plan is no longer at $25 but $35. Yet, it is still a good price for a starter. I still pay my $25 plan because I stay with this plan without changing.

This android device is not what I dream to have like an HTC EVO™ V 4G or iPhone which got the camera in front and back. BUT... this LG Optimus V is the best Smartphone I ever have, which gave me a better opportunity to surf online and communicate my Deaf friends and to be able afford a monthly service. It is also my first android mobile as well.

Do you own one of what I got?

Back