doctor

Solo Cup

Reaction score
sometimes doctor told the painet not to do drinking or something is not good healt for the painet..

but, my friend went to see his doctor and doctor say, no drinking allow or anything you harm your body for a week if he do..there will be result.....one night, he went to the party and he have temptation to drinking so he did..

he was all fine and see the doctor..doctor told him his body is fine!

anyway, my point is...some time doctor feel like to trick the paniet not do this...

some of doctor is bad and good in different way..dont you think..?

It all depends on your general health. My last GF, she has liver problems, and refused to listen to the doctor. Her health is going downhill so fast. And sometimes, when she drinks, some poisons in her blood make her so wacko, she don't even know her parents' names.

Everytime my doctor gave me medication-for flu- he/she would warn me not to drink any of alcohol beverages nor mix along with other kind of drugs unless they'd approve it. :dunno: about what the result would be, my guesses are OD'd or fucked up your organs.

Originally posted by Jughead
sometimes doctor told the painet not to do drinking or something is not good healt for the painet..

but, my friend went to see his doctor and doctor say, no drinking allow or anything you harm your body for a week if he do..there will be result.....one night, he went to the party and he have temptation to drinking so he did..

he was all fine and see the doctor..doctor told him his body is fine!

anyway, my point is...some time doctor feel like to trick the paniet not do this...

some of doctor is bad and good in different way..dont you think..?

well depend on it. for example I did go to dr today for my ear to rid of the wax anyway I was told my dr about swell my feet dr ask me if I use Salt alot. I was admit :Oops: and said yes then Dr said I am not allow to use Salt for a while. oh boy

Originally posted by prostock19
It all depends on your general health. My last GF, she has liver problems, and refused to listen to the doctor. Her health is going downhill so fast. And sometimes, when she drinks, some poisons in her blood make her so wacko, she don't even know her parents' names.

what?? dont know her parents name?? oh man!

yeah, depends on my general health..my friend have a throat infection and the doctor knew she love to drinking and doctor warning her not to do this..somehow, she stubborn and drink vokda..the throat infection is all gone and pretty well..mmm..

some of vokda designed to making the throat infection and cough go away..i guess?

Originally posted by e
Everytime my doctor gave me medication-for flu- he/she would warn me not to drink any of alcohol beverages nor mix along with other kind of drugs unless they'd approve it. :dunno: about what the result would be, my guesses are OD'd or fucked up your organs.

love your icon very much

anyway, like i say to prostock19 about some of vokda do desinged to solutation the throat infection and cough..

when you metion about flu...vokda do help the flu?

Re: Re: doctor

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
well depend on it. for example I did go to dr today for my ear to rid of the wax anyway I was told my dr about swell my feet dr ask me if I use Salt alot. I was admit :Oops: and said yes then Dr said I am not allow to use Salt for a while. oh boy

ahh! sorry, what kind of salt that cause swell your feet?

love your icon very much

anyway, like i say to prostock19 about some of vokda do desinged to solutation the throat infection and cough..

Hard liquor kills the germs. Ppl use them to clean the wound. My friend's pop been drinking tequila everyday and he havent gotten sick for yrs. Now i been told he quit drinking for 6 months and he got a flu now.

Originally posted by Wolfboy
Hard liquor kills the germs. Ppl use them to clean the wound. My friend's pop been drinking tequila everyday and he havent gotten sick for yrs. Now i been told he quit drinking for 6 months and he got a flu now.

ohh yeahh, i almost forgot about tequila. its make by plant! not make by balls!

i was soo sick and my friend bring the tequila in the house from his work..so, i take a risk and drinking..i got a lot better! next day, i feel hangover but i trying to eat something...take a shower..after that, my body got back to normanl...

i guess just becasue he got flu after he stop by 6 months becasue his body didnt used to prevent the bad germ for long time...right?

love your icon very much

Mmm, never heard about that before. I'm having sore throat right now, I'll try it if I have a chance! I'll let you know then LOL

Originally posted by e
Mmm, never heard about that before. I'm having sore throat right now, I'll try it if I have a chance! I'll let you know then LOL

haha..try that if you have one somewhere in your house!

Some doctors are good, some bad. Ive had a few bad ones.. while I was pregnant with my first son I was sick with a cough, cold, and ear infection, so the doctor was well aware of what meds I am allergic to, and I got a few prescriptions for the meds he gave me. Luckily I read the information about one medication, it said not to take it if I have an allergy to amoxcillin.. It would have been serious for both me and my son if I had taken it.. :whew: Stupid dr. :roll:

Back