Do you wear Bifocals?

Going back to the eye doctor next week for a third/fourth attempt making my glasses. Left eye is good, right eye so, so wrong.

I've been wearing my new bifocals for weeks. I have been really nauseous and get dizzy easily. I finally went back to my old pair just to see if that was really the problem. Well it was. Have an appointment in two weeks to try again. If the glasses I have now were not so scratched up, I would just wear them and give up on new ones. What an ordeal.

OMG OMG OMG....I am so frickin mad. Hubby just got home and told me that the eye doctors office called him at work regarding my glasses. They said they had checked everything over and over and figured out they had made my last pair incorrectly. I've been wearing these for weeks, trying my best to get use to them. This whole time the prescription was wrong. I started crying because I have been feeling so sick, all becuase they screwed up. They are ordering new lenses once again. I told hubby he might not want to be with me when I go back. I am going to let them have it and they better be ready to refund my money for all the hell they put me through. Then I am going to file an official complaint with whoever will take it.

Back