Votes: 14 25.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Rarely

Votes: 8 14.8%

• Total voters
I use a blow dryer a little if I want my hair really curly and use it a lot if I want it straight. If I dont use a blow dryer, my hair looks too messy. It is in the middle between straight and curly but not exactly wavy. I dont know what to do with it! LOL!

No, not anymore.

I used it when I had long hair then I got haircut into short hair because use blow dryer and iron (to make straight) are work so hard and waste of my time.

I almost never use a blow dryer. They can damage your hair. It's best to let your hair air dry or use a fan.

I almost never use a blow dryer. They can damage your hair. It's best to let your hair air dry or use a fan.
I think it's the heat of the dryer that is most damaging. If the dryer is turned down to cooler air, it's not so damaging.

I voted sometimes, depends where I am going for special occassion will blow dry to look straight. I have natural wavy hair its long and do as much as possible to avoid the hair dryer.

I don't use hair dryer, I let my hair dry naturally or towel dry it.

I rarely use a blow dryer on my hair, the only time is if I am going somewhere superfancy and my hair as well as my clothes have to be perfect. Otherwise I just run my hands through it and its pretty much dry. :lol:

I vote no, because my hair is toooooooo fine! It dries in like one minute that's it. :P

Only once in a while I use blow dryer to dry my hair mostly in the winter than I do in summer and spring. So other time I don't have time to blow dry my hair and let it dry on it own.

I vote rarely because I only use the hairdryer if I was in hurry to make my hair dried, that's all.

I tend to use the hairdryer most of the time. Whenever I let my hair dry naturally, it tends to poof up and makes it frizzy. It also curls up a little bit when I let it dry naturally. That's what drives me crazy.

So, with the hairdryer, It makes my hair straight and sleek. I also use the heat tamer protective spray in order to not let the hair be damaged by the heat. It helps a lot.

I'm a Black Woman and I use blow dryer sometimes depends on how I want to style my hair, but when I dry my hair it becomes a BIG AFRO BRILLO PAD *ha ha*. It all depends on my hair somtimes I have weave braided in my hair, which I don't have to wash my hair for 3 months except put conditioner in spray bottle and add water to soften the scalp. I know people have asked me doesn't my hair smell if I don't wash for 3 months? I tell them no My hair doesn't smell while having braids in my hair, or If I want to clean my braids I use Latherless Shampoo for braids that I don't have to wash it out.

After *towel-drying*, **shakes the hair like a dawg**..there. No need for a hair-dryer. :D

Other than that, I'll use a hair-dryer for drying super-glued parts, etc.,.... ;)

~RR

rarely to use dry blow. When my hair is wet to become dry itself it will become curly or wave which I really hate it trying to straight hair :( .. my naturally hair is straight when I was born till my age 13 yrs old my hair was look like clown hair cuz I took perm so I never do it again! to use perm ever again no thanks lol .. trying to normal back my hair straight till finally it back straight hair till now back to curly or wave arghh want flat hair lol .. :lol:

I use towel just like Lieblin' was showin' her link. After that, I brush my hair to pull back into ponytail. Of course, I leave it wet. I don't use blow-dryer at all. When it gets dry, I will let my hair loose in wavy. :)

Back