Reaction score
what do you thinks best quality

1)AVG

2) Norton 360

3) Nod 32

4) bitdefender

5) other?

anaswer tell me your opinion best Norton or AVG :hmm:

I like Avast! best, and it is free like AVG. I've used it for 8 years and never once had a problem with a virus or anything.

I don't have ant-virus software on my Windows 7 but I have Microsoft Security Essentials now. I am sick of tired pay any ant-virus software 1 Year Subscription for upgrade. That company very greedy. But Microsoft Security Essentials not perfect and other Ant-Virus companies not perfect too.

I LOATHE Norton with an unending passion. It was my first anti-virus program and it was AWFUL! It failed to stop my computer getting infected. More than that, it was worse than the virus. When I tried to install a new anti-virus, it proved impossible to get rid of Norton. The uninstall option only removed certain parts of the software, leaving loads of Norton components around my PC stopping my new anti-virus from working properly. Even registry cleaning software couldn't remove it all. In the end I had to wipe clean my computer and reinstall every piece of software again.

At the present moment I use Microsoft Security Essentials and it hasn't let me down so far. Before that, I used AVG for several years.

I don't have ant-virus software on my Windows 7 but I have Microsoft Security Essentials now. I am sick of tired pay any ant-virus software 1 Year Subscription for upgrade. That company very greedy. But Microsoft Security Essentials not perfect and other Ant-Virus companies not perfect too.
0_o really crap on waste of $$$$$ MONEY ON ANTIVIRUS on virus on damn it waste of money because torrent :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_FoFbAyVQk]Sledgehammer in office - YouTube[/ame]

smithtr, you can do that. :laugh2:

Free, I would say AVG.
Norton is VERY annoying to me.

If you want a paid one, I recommend McAfee Total Protection.

It saved me from viruses for 3 years.

Free, I would say AVG.
Norton is VERY annoying to me.

If you want a paid one, I recommend McAfee Total Protection.

It saved me from viruses for 3 years.

serious on big on virus on reason cocern, antirivirus, It is very lots of more reason best you think avg best or powerful something on Microsoft Essential
wisdom!

Back