Do you stop at red lights?

• Yes

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • No i go though them when yellow

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
B

Buckdodgers

Do you stop at them when light turns yellow? Or hit the gas and go though it? Me,,I hit the gas when light turns yellow.

All you have to do is look both ways before you get to the light see if the cop is there.If Cop is there slam on your brakes.

I stop at the red light. Yellow light ? I seldom run through it if i do not have the time to stop and yes i look BOTH ways before going thru it.

Going or stopping when the light's yellow is a judgement thing.

Buckdodgers said:
All you have to do is look both ways before you get to the light see if the cop is there.If Cop is there slam on your brakes.

LOL

Tousi said:
Going or stopping when the light's yellow is a judgement thing.
Yeah Like old bat 60-70 year old drivers in florida stop at yellow lights. :roll:

i would go through yellow lights if think make it or if cop surround, i rather stop completely.

I rather stop at red lights because intersection accidents are dangerous and risky. I accidently ran thru red lights a few times long time ago when I wasn't paying attention, I was a teenager back then.

I tend to hit the gas pedal if the light is yellow and I know I'll be able to make it otherwise *screeching* *whew* glad I didn't hit the person whose walking by

Sometimes I hit the gas when the light is on yellow depend how far I am from the intersection.

I always stop at the red lights but however when there's a yellow light by using the judgment - If you're way back, then there's plenty of time to stop but if you're too close - Just give it the gas and go through the yellow light. Yeah it can be risky sometime but you just have to use your eyes to make the decision to whether you want to stop or not when the yellow light is on.

I don't run red lights. If I'm far away and the light turns yellow, I slow down to a stop. If I'm close and the light turns yellow, I keep going. :)

I stop at red lights and yellow lights too well, just coast to a stop and if I see no one is crossing the street both ways and it is still a legal yellow light then I will cross it but never with incoming cars or trucks etc even if there is 1 car just coming into view. Cars look slow but are traveling at a high rate of speed. Sometimes the eyes can trick you especially at night time so I really don't do that at night time. In the daytime. Very, very rare. I prefer to stop because once you are in a car accident you have no real way of knowing if you are alive or dead or just instantly killed which is not a very good situation so I stop at both red and yellow lights. Been there and done that. I was not the driver though.

Of course I stop for yellow light, I am not in a hurry. If I'll be late,
then I rather be late than never.

Back