Do you run?

authentic

Reaction score
I just did 10k (6.2 miles) in an hour at Levis' Presidio Run event today in San Francisco with my gf.

10425464_10153262389829875_6202253881308451100_n.jpg

Congrats on the run. If my back is ever healthy enough i want to do the bay to breakers run. I have a bunch of furiends the do it. Looks like a lot of fun

congrats, just watched something about women running been told can tweet and find a runners as bad as me(any country) I going give it a go...I got lovely prom and unable ride bike anymore so going start with power walking alto my motivation poor it the bad back like you SP

Yep! I did make the thread about run. I love the NEW thread! LOL

CONGRATS on your 10k run!!!

I finished the half marathon yesterday. I admit that i run pretty SLOW. I dont know if i can work on my speeding up of running but i made the half marathon. LOL yesterday the weather was SO perfect. My girlfriend and I ran with few hills which were tough!.

YAY for you to run. I need more Deaf people to run. :cool:

Thats good to know that you run. I see runners here almost everywhere, even in busy downtown of San Francisco.

I was running at 75% speed to see my timing, and 6.2 miles in an hour which is pretty fast, but I've seen the 6.2miles winner complete the run in 35 minutes, how the heck? I better start running more often. Right now my legs are sore and I walk like zombie.

Thought about it many times. Just dont have the endurance or focus to keep going.

I should! Maybe will give it a shot and build my stamina up.

Thats good to know that you run. I see runners here almost everywhere, even in busy downtown of San Francisco.

I was running at 75% speed to see my timing, and 6.2 miles in an hour which is pretty fast, but I've seen the 6.2miles winner complete the run in 35 minutes, how the heck? I better start running more often. Right now my legs are sore and I walk like zombie.

I notice that if i run lot of hills then my butt cheeks are so SORE. LOL!

Thought about it many times. Just dont have the endurance or focus to keep going.

I should! Maybe will give it a shot and build my stamina up.

me to...I just had power walk just less than 100yards was power rest I barly crawled...it the focus I need and kick in bum

Back