Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Yet

Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
I'm curious to know how many of youse own a deaf-related website (blog/vlog, portal, forum, etc.). Please vote "Yes", "No", or "Not Yet."

More and more deaf-related websites are being created, which is great. I remember 7 years ago there weren't that many, probably because domain names and web hosting are a lot cheaper. I remember when I paid $39.99 a month for a 100MB web space package (plus setup fee) and $19.99 a year for a domain name. It was crazy back then, but I didn't care, and created DeafAve.com

If you're a website owner, how about sharing your experience?

yes - but I dont have my own domain name - I have a deaf blog on blogspot, but I may buy my own domain name in a year or two depending on readership feedback. So far I dont have much.

to visit my blog go here:
Life of a Deaf Baptist

Yes, I do - I own an australian deaf website, you all might notice in my signature, it eventually got lauched in September, as it is a main website for the deaf community around Australia, but it is an excellent tool for the deaf international, whenever they decide to visit Australia! The events are updated daily.

EDIT: Also I am always in touch to help with anyone if they eventually visit down Australia. I can be found near Sydney :)

No!

sara1981 ... huh ... you have your own website already? Or do you mean you're planning to set up your own someday? If that's the case then you should vote "not yet".

my vote says yes but i havent figure think for me

No!

sara1981 ... huh ... you have your own website already? Or do you mean you're planning to set up your own someday? If that's the case then you should vote "not yet".

you're right!

i did vote says yes but i cant change vote its too late! but i have my own laptop you know that

sara1981 .. you have have misunderstood. Look at jclarke's post for an example that he owns his website. Also another example is www.alldeaf.com owns by Alex here. Do you understand now?

you're right!

i did vote says yes but i cant change vote its too late! but i have my own laptop you know that

Your comments, doesn't meet your requirements, this thread is all about if you own a website like I do - for instance www.deafiesaustralia.com < --- that is the website I own.

Back