Do you regret anything?

I don't blame you for that.

I regret moving here in syracuse from WASHINGTON D.C. whyyyyyyyyy. I could have stayed there but move to maryland. :mad2: It is too late now that we can't move back. We have everything here except deaf community. oh well!

I regret that you moved from Washington DC too. :(

:lol: Maybe I shouldnt said it but it's true.

You know what? After Al Davis passed away,(most of you heard) Im startin to regret I didnt go to Canton this yr back in August b/c Willie Brown (Raiders Hall of Famer) was signin autographs for fans. Each yr, during hall of fame weekend, they have big autograph sessions. I went last yr and met 3 Raiders Hall of Famers. I just didnt feel like drivin' 90 miles one way and already have a lot of autographs(Raiders). Eric Dickerson walked right by me last yr. The fans went wild. I mean WILD!!

I have one regret that will probably be with me for the rest of my life. I didnt have a high-school sweetheart.I just didnt have any female friends in my hometown and at my high-school, nobody really knew me, didnt even know my name, jest several deaf ppl.

I don't blame you for that.

I regret moving here in syracuse from WASHINGTON D.C. whyyyyyyyyy. I could have stayed there but move to maryland. :mad2: It is too late now that we can't move back. We have everything here except deaf community. oh well!

I regret that you moved away. For sure, we would have hung out often! When I met you in NYC, I felt we got along pretty well!

You know what? After Al Davis passed away,(most of you heard) Im startin to regret I didnt go to Canton this yr back in August b/c Willie Brown (Raiders Hall of Famer) was signin autographs for fans. Each yr, during hall of fame weekend, they have big autograph sessions. I went last yr and met 3 Raiders Hall of Famers. I just didnt feel like drivin' 90 miles one way and already have a lot of autographs(Raiders). Eric Dickerson walked right by me last yr. The fans went wild. I mean WILD!!

I have one regret that will probably be with me for the rest of my life. I didnt have a high-school sweetheart.I just didnt have any female friends in my hometown and at my high-school, nobody really knew me, didnt even know my name, jest several deaf ppl.

Al Davis? Willie Brown?? Eric Dickerson who??? should I regret for not knowing this?

I regret that you moved away. For sure, we would have hung out often! When I met you in NYC, I felt we got along pretty well!

yeah I feel the same thing about meeting you and had fun right with you right away. If we were still in DC and were going to move to MD, not VA. oh shoot.

theres few things that I have regretted.

My biggest regret is not to pursue for higher education after I received my bachelor.

WOW! You dont follow football. :lol: It's cool.

nope I don't. I don't watch any sports either.... should I regret about this too???

you know what's funny? I actually find rodeo riding more enjoyable to watch than any other sports :hmm:

i regret borrowing my friend my research report it resulted to me going to a diciplinary hearing.
i regret making her fall in love with me as as i dont feel the same way.
lastly i regret not sleeping lastnyt.

Big regret---I would have went to RIT or Gallaudet or a deaf dominated college to gain full experience of Deaf World instead of Northern Illinois University.

Small regret---Not walking my rottweiler enough up to now.

I regret that I did not have a high school prom date. Nor did I have date for homecoming dance. I'm happy with my current girlfriend, but I regret this a lot.

I guess I could say, I regret never going to my Prom.

Damn, I went to Proms in 3 different high schools. Only a couple of them were with an actual girlfriend, the rest were girls that were sorta friends with me.

I regret getting heavily in debt. It sucks climbing back out of a financial hole.

actually I didn't ponder any regrets, already knew some....

regret not learning to drive on freeway <learned to drive when I was 23>

not having had ASL as a child with delayed speech and other issues, because I remember times being so frustrated not being able to interact verbally the way others did.
<I know this can be a touchy issue and I will emphasize that I think it really SUCKS that hearing kids can get ASL pretty easily through a variety of means nowadays but that deaf - meaning the whole range of deaf - kids are denied it!>

Personally I wouldn't sit down and think of the regrets, because regret is waste of time. Life offers various of opportunities and we should enjoy every bit of it no matter how huge mistakes we made. Mistakes helps us mature and more knowledge, and remember you wanted this to happen and it did and you don't like it then move on and don't look back. So answer to your question I don't regret anything because I made that happen because I wanted it and that makes me who I am today. A past is a past but that makes you a wise person.

:laugh2: You're funny! :) Well, you've got the rest of your life to be the naughty one to have regrets. Whatcha waiting for? :giggle:

Rofl

:hmm: choices, choices, what would I like to regret?:naughty:

I regret not being more studious when I was in high school...especially now that I realize I actually love learning.

Back