Do you read while on the Toilet?

<---Reads Hemming's Classic Car and Collectible Automobile in the throne. At work I keep my stash of magazines in my file cabinet drawer ready to go for any bathroom emergencies at work.

No, I am not reading the book or magazine on the toilet. :cool:

I rather to hurry up than sit sooo long on the toilet and full smelly... :cold:

Me too...I do read magazine whenever I am in the bathroom doing my business....sometime I would play game on my pager too hehehe

oh we do. we have magazine rack holder on the floor. we just select a magazine and read, even we do have toddler books for my oldest... hehe. :wave:

:giggle: I will bring my Sidekick 2 with me to the bathroom, I have downloaded games, and this way I can pass (sorry no pun intended) the time away.

cental34 said:
Actually, my bathroom has a miniature TV set up with an original Nintendo NES video game system right across from the toilet! Using the bathroom was never this much fun!
:thumb: Way to go Cental!!!! :) That is so original!!! I would have never thought to do that!!! Good going!!!

Sidekick 2 in the bathroom :jaw:

I can't image to sit on the toilet seat to play with Sidekick2 games or anything. All what I do is rid of my business as soon as possible instead of stay in the bathroom with full smelly... :eek2:

Oh my gosh! This thread and everyone's posts made me laugh so hard. I don't read magazines but I do talk to my husband on pager or read internet from pager. My husband does read in the bathroom. My dad has one of those books called "The Bathroom Reader" that it has jokes and stories in there. It's so funny to read.

I bring the newspaper in with me. Yes, I can read it, but sometimes if we run out of toilet paper, I still got my newspaper. Isn't half as nice, though.

No, I don't read anything in the bathroom, But, I'll tell you one thing or two I sing in the bathroom! (not kidding), If it gotta be instant stinking when it comes to making noises much as possible like grunting, straining, blowing loud raspberries and pretty much cries of pains, That's when I sing rock and roll songs. Other than that if it's a silence ride, I sing the "Faith Hill's love songs." It does comes out quicker.

Just hope my kids don't record anything while I'm in the loo.

yea i do read while i am in bathroom when i has go so bad... soemtime talk on pager.. :D

linneaelliott said:
Oh my gosh! This thread and everyone's posts made me laugh so hard. I don't read magazines but I do talk to my husband on pager or read internet from pager. My husband does read in the bathroom. My dad has one of those books called "The Bathroom Reader" that it has jokes and stories in there. It's so funny to read.

You and Brad are hooked on Blackberry lol

I see nothing wrong with entertaining ourselves whilst sitting on the throne, lol. :) I read anything that I have at the time.

Sometimes, I do reading the book but even letter from mail... finish my business... *DONE* then fresh scent spray before leave the bathroom..

That's my rules for my family must use fresh scent after your business.. That's manners.. :)

Back