Do you miss high school formal dances?

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
I do miss my high school formal dances such as homecoming, winterball and prom. I love to dress up and dance with my friends. Since prom is coming up in high school and prom dress magainzes r out now.. it's bringing back to my memories. :(

I never forgot my prom.....

I went to the prom wearing biker shorts, sandals, and my fave Big Dog t-shirt. It was cuz the theme was "Beach Party" and everyone dressed the same style clothes I did.

The limo for the prom was my mother's '88 Honda before I put it under the tree the weekend after the prom. Went solo to the prom and spent most of the time blah blah blah blah instead of the dance floor.

I've asked a girl to the prom and she said yes but her parents refused only because she was two years younger than me...so...whatever :roll: high school sucks anyway

I went to my high school prom on the cruise it was one hell of a fun then took a limo ALL over san Fagsicio hehehe :) didn t get back to dorm til 6 am watching the sunrise

:dunno: about myself because I still pissed from my prom night -- it turns ok afterward...

I know there is lot of formal come out on magzines and it was kewl to see those different styles. :)

high school prom sucks.. anyways cuz first year i went to prom it was with some1 that they practically set me up with a dork guy :rofl: 2nd year and 3rd year I wore black dresses cuz I felt like i was goin to funeral anyways.. cuz no one else asked me out :( oh well.. I Never liked dances cuz it's hard to find a date and I admit I'm a dork when it comes to dating :roll: and plus tryin to ask crush out on a date SUCKS too if u ask me

my senior was hell n ruined... i wore shine black long dress, so my ex date asked me out so we went to prom abt 2 hrs later, my ex asked me why i wear blue? i told him cuz of i would like wear black dress.. he insulted me i looked alike funeral dress.. i got upset n cussed out on him while we were dance... deaf people looked at us.. so we got in agrued then i left already!!! prom was not finish yet but i left already, went dorm myself at night... i got cried n upset...

oh well, someday i would like go with my babe java for our own prom then we will have fun together!!!! smile!!! i would like see my babe java wear tux! smile..

simple ask a female or male to have them invite you to prom then u can go to their prom :P

Hell, no! Dance clubs are better for the music, the people and the good memories.

I miss dances..........it was so nice and people get dressed up......now for clubs it just image, mostly people wearing tight black clothes, or outfits that barely cover your body (women)..............

No, I don't miss those high school dances. I was prom queen my senior year, but it wasn't a big deal to me. :lol:

I'm trying to convince my hubby to go to the swinging dances around here.. but he refuses, so I told him I would ask either of his brothers and dress up sexy! He said go ahead, but balked at the sexy dressing part. :lol:

That is sad about some of your bad experiences with the prom. The present can only be better. :cool:

No, I don't miss my prom , homecoming , deaf , snowball dance because , I didn't fall for any of the boys I took to the dance....If that guy didn't stood me up on my prom I might had the best prom as ever because I liked him ALOT but heck, he couldn't make it....took someone I didn't even know at all....Suck huh?... :(

I missed my Homecoming and Snoball dance and even Prom... It was so much fun and alot of good Memories.. Sorry ^Angel^ U couldn't get to have much fun.. But heck it was fun how the way your date Dances :rofl: I will never forget that one... *thinking to myself.. where the heck did he learned to dance like that* :ugh: :ugh:

VamPyroX said:
I never went to my high school prom... sad, huh? :(

Awww VamPyroX,, If u knew me before when u Were in High School I would go with u to the Prom...:)

Cheri said:
Sorry ^Angel^ U couldn't get to have much fun.. But heck it was fun how the way your date Dances :rofl: I will never forget that one... *thinking to myself.. where the heck did he learned to dance like that* :ugh: :ugh:

:squint:

Nah, I don't miss those parties. They're useless to me, LOL. I don't dance, I don't mingle, I don't drink or smoke unless I am really, really tempted...

So, I like that my little parties remain at home, and preferably with one person. :rofl: Those are the ones you don't need to dress up for... :)

Malfoyish

Myself don't miss high school dances. Because of we are under watching from the staffs. :ugh:

Back