Do you miss being single?

Originally posted by kuifje75
Well, I'm single since a week, and I dont miss it :) I think it is nice to be free and to do stuff. Having relationship can be stressful sometimes, so when you are single, it can be peaceful...

yep, and you got to take care of your partner and be there for them....sometimes they annoy me you know...like do it on your own dont ask me to come to everything with you...and they cut on your time for homework or to be with friends......

I am tired of being single more than I spend with girlfriend. :|

I am ready to step to better relationship that can stay together forever.... But need space anyway.. haha

RE: DO you mis being single?

sometimes I feel like I am single but blah I'm sick of bein single and hate bein lonely and stuck home on friday nites and end up bein on AOL and consider AOL my hot date for now :roll: which SUCKED big time :laugh2:

If I was single, I wouldn't try to get into another serious relationship until after I'm completely settled with a car, a home, and plenty of money.

nah not really miss single much, i'm happy in relationship with my boyfriend

Originally posted by VamPyroX
If I was single, I wouldn't try to get into another serious relationship until after I'm completely settled with a car, a home, and plenty of money.

you could end get marry at late 40s :shock:

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
You happy in your relationship?
Of course, I'm happy. I jumped into the college scene a bit quickly without some experience and sometimes, I feel overwhelmed with everything.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I do miss being single. I'm free to do anything I want and no restrictions.

So am I. I feel much free as I do whatever I want without any argue and etc..

Originally posted by eternity
So am I. I feel much free as I do whatever I want without any argue and etc..
Exactly my reasons. No arguments. No fights. Just me... doing what I want with my friends.

Yes, I do miss being single. I miss playing the field, teasing and flirting with many different guys. Its nice to have attentions. I guess, I had too much attentions and got tired of it. I was ready for a relationship. I found the one and only!

When I'm single, I can meet anyone I want and not have to worry about commitment.

Back