like name?

• NO!

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • YESSSS!

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • So-So but..

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
hate my name so use nick from my younger days...when tried to register with this site it not accept name until put numbers with name

My parents were going to name me Simon, but instead picked Stephen.

It is mispronounced by people all the time (as 'Stephan') but at least as a millennial I avoided a childhood of torment had I been named after one of the Chipmunks!

My first and middle names are common but I love them. It's Jamie Lee. Anything I have to write my name on, I always include my middle name. Al-ways...

When I was working, older gentlemen use to tell me that they use to have a dog with my name. HAHA

I like my name though.

When I was a kid, we had a delightful golden lab named Maggie....:lol: You wouldn't be a Maggie, would you?

I don't like my given name. It's never been popular. (It's not Reba.)

My dad hated his first name and middle name. Both of his names were taken from other people's last names. So, when he became an adult he used only his initials. Other than his family, no one else ever again used his real name.

Since he hated his name, he named me and my brother very short names that couldn't be made into nicknames (he hated nicknames). Unfortunately, the names we got weren't even popular ones in the 1950's when we were born. :lol:

But it worked--we never had nicknames!

When I was a kid, we had a delightful golden lab named Maggie....:lol: You wouldn't be a Maggie, would you?

Nope...Lassie:giggle:

P.S. I am a Maggie, with golden hair just like your lab.:giggle:

Like my name. Just wish people could spell it. Name is Brian. They spell it B R A I N. and call me Bry for short.

My daughter's name is Brigit and she gets called Bright a lot. Doesn't help that her last name is White. Bright White. I've seen her name on lightbulb packaging :giggle:

I love my full name lol. but nobody can spell my last name so as u know I have it in my username ;) not pretty or 36 I'm Erica :D

Name is a name. People are having trouble spelling my name with two NN's. Often I tell them it comes with one N. This has been problem in America, nothing in Russia :lol:

My name is ok. Nothing too exciting about it. The only problem is that people think there is an e before the y in my name and it can be a hassle to constantly remind people of that but other than that, I never think too much about it.

My name is ok. Nothing too exciting about it. The only problem is that people think there is an e before the y in my name and it can be a hassle to constantly remind people of that but other than that, I never think too much about it.

Oh yeah. lots of them thought that my name, in end that sounds like its E. I just let them be when I don't see them again. :)

Dislikes. I look about the same as my parent's name. I feel like something is abnormal with a long name, peeps won't remember how to spell my name.:cool:

Back