*Maroon 5
*Ashlee Simpson
*Avril Lavinge
*Lindsay Lohan
*Linkin Park
*Korn
*Blink 182
...and many more

Have you noticed that it is too early for me to get out of bed.... :smoking: ....I think it's fixin to be a bad bad day...That was my last smoke and I gotta go in early. :pissed:

I listens to any soft music and country music and anything from Celine Dion. Her French voices made me feel more relax. I like Alan Jackson, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw "Kiss".

I like any music with a beat in it lol

My favorite song at the moment is Maroon 5 "She will be loved" and Madonnas "Like a prayer" old but I love it! McFly has some nice songs and so do Blue, can't think of anymore but there are loads I like

YEPPPPPPIE love to listen music CMT,VH1 & MTV WOOHOO let's go :dance: :dance: AWROOOOOOOOOOOO :booty: MUSIC ROCKZ ;) :dj:

i listen to everything but classical and opera (Phantom Of The Opera is EXCLUDED. I LOVE that soundtrack!!!)

mainly...
Mariah Carey
Goo Goo Dolls
Sugarland
Sixpence None The Richer
(and most R&B/ Hip Hop)

I love listening to music all the time. I love it. I listen to: Disutrbed, Korn, Linkin Park, Finger Eleven, HIM, Papa Roach, Tool, Mudvayne, Drowning Pool, Goodsmack and etc.

I really cant get enough...I also love trying to figure out the words to the songs.

I don't hear anything, but only turn it on and can feel bass just to keep me awake, also keep me company too :)

I listen to Rock:
Metallica
Megadeth
Ozzy
Aerosmith
Nickleback

Stuff like that

I listen to Southern Rock mostly. Bands like -
Lynyrd Skynyrd
The Allman Brothers Band
The Outlaws
The Henry Paul Band
The Marshal Tucker Band
Molly Hatchet
Blackfoot
The Southern Rock Allstars
The Regulators
Alligator Stew
Black Berry Smoke

Then Metal Bands like -
Metallica
Judas Priest
Iron Maiden
Black Sabbath
Ozzy
Guns & Roses

- Hip Hop and R&B
- House/Club
- Latino mix
- Heavy Metal (Iron Maiden)

I Love Faith Hill all the way. ;) I love her music, I love the way she looks she is so beauitful, No I am not a lesbian.
eviltongue.gif

Cheri said:
I Love Faith Hill all the way. ;) I love her music, I love the way she looks she is so beauitful, No I am not a lesbian.
eviltongue.gif
But are you willing to try? Perving minds would like to know.... :naughty:

i love listening to music. i like a lot of artist but i really dont care much for rap. i gotta buy a stereo soon!!!!! :roll:

CheriTree said:
I Love Faith Hill all the way. I love her music, I love the way she looks she is so beauitful, No I am not a lesbian.

Sex Sex Sinner said:
But are you willing to try? Perving minds would like to know.... :naughty:

Hands off CheriTree, Sex Sex Sinner! She's MINE!!!

Heh...

Back to topic - I love classic rock n roll - Grateful Deaf is a must in my books!

I also listen to some classical, gospel, rap, r & b, jazz, blues, hip-hop.

Country music...big time.

So music is pretty much a must in my daily life.

Last five albums playing:

Gavin Friday and the Man Seezer- Each man kills the thing he loves
Smashing Pumpkins- Siamese Dream
Jesus and Mary Chain- Psycocandy
Smashing Pumpkins- Gish
The Smiths- John Peel Sessions

Back