Do you like your boss/superviser?

Chrysanthe

Reaction score
Do you like your boss or superviser? Do you get along with them/him/her?

I have 2 bosses and 4 supervisers (2 jobs)

There is one job I work at Community College, I work at ASL Lab, my boss is deaf and he is so easy to get along with. He is fun to work with. We work as a team. I just love this job.

My other job is working with intepreter. I am a mentor. My supervisor is hearing. She is very nice but very firm. She checks me out reguarly if I do the right thing at the job site. I admit I like someone who check me out to be sure I was doing the right job so that way I could always improve my job.

What about you? Do you like your boss or???

Well, I am not in a full time job, but in the holidays I go for vacation work with my company (they pay for my studies), I don't have like one boss but many, for instance when we go on an audit, I have a vac buddy who checks me out usually my vac buddy and I get on real well, then we have the AIC who is the accountant in charge, boy, the ones I get are real cheeky, and they want the stuff done on time, then we have the Audit Manager, this person basically checks up on you, and if you know what you are doing, above us all is the Audit Partner, now everyone is SHIT scared of the partner, we all will be so noisy and when the partner comes in then we are all quiet like a mice-it is in fact very amazing to see so. So, yeah, when I go to work and they are all hearing...it does get taxing when so many people are on top of you!! to excel in whatever you are doing!

Kashveera

I have new supervisor and nice boss.. I works for the government for 5 years and my supervisor and boss are really great people and I am glad I have them....

I used work at Zion National Bank. I liked my old boss. She had to tranfer to different position. I didn't like my new boss.

I have liked most of my bosses in many different jobs Ive had over the years. In my current job, I like my boss who is cool and easy to get along. But last year, I had a bitch boss who nagged me half to death to go see doctor and remove restrictions of my duties ASAP--I hurt myself outside of the job but got dizzy sometimes so it wasn't safe for me. So I got fed up and went over her head to her supervisor who turned out to be a great guy and informed me that all other employees hated my bitch boss. I asked to transfer to different bldg and got it. :D

I’ve never had a problem with my bosses, but I’m not a huge conversationalist. I’ve always avoided workplace drama by doing my job and not going out the way to acquaint myself with other employees. I’ve never enjoyed working, I merely do it. Hopefully when I finish college I’ll obtain a job I actually enjoy.

I have too many changed boss/supervisior since I started work last Jan 2006...

im really like boss at red lobster and more nice people and have change of boss everyday or few days whatever on schedules.

i told my boss to let me going on trips and my boss very nice man so i told him i wanted get off for few days or one days and my boss getting signature when im not work and my boss will handle my schedules if im not work or work.

my dad been work at SBC for 26 years and im not sure of my dad have nice boss or supervisor so my dad got retires at SBC 2 years ago.

my mom is nurse current and her boss very nice woman and more friendly at me says HI and her co-work who know who i am but i respect her boss.

The one I have now is ok most of the time. The one before that, I just hated his guts. Tends to get into peoples faces alot. One day he did mine & that was a big mistake. I was yelling back at him very loud, (its so noisy in my work area) everyone heard me..LoL Never had a problem with him since then ahahaha

I have several bosses and supervisors at my work. I love them all. They're great! :)

My boss at work is totally cool, open minded. We get along well, and he is very understanding than old boss. We also keep on communicate which is important key to keep business successful.

My last job was okay... my manager just before she was retired, she was okay and very nice but not happy with my old job, never did till I found other job which I am now currention (sp, sorry) job at Borders and I now married to Borders cuz I love it so much that I do not want to leave and that managers and supervoisrs are greats!! Very flexable and very understandable a lot.... they always smile, laugh and happy all the time that made me feel good and happy all over! So that why I am married to that Borders so sorry men!! :lol:

CAio gone for dinner now!

I've not yet met the "Boss", and I don't have a supervisor.

I used to have a boss who was a hottie and wished that I could get some of her. ;)

Oh, wait... I've got another boss right now that I think is a hottie as well. :naughty:

Back