• yes

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • no

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • no but i would like to try.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
TweetyBird said:
well i admit that i dont vote this cuz of i do weed sometime for REASON my back diease but not for FUN.. that different

Did you get this order from you doctor telling you to take weed for your back disease? If NOT, then it is not necessarily for you to take weed - it damages your brain cells! I suggest for you to see your doctor about your back...;)

Noooo.gif
~no

i used it long time ago but quit when i was 20 yrs old. i wasnt addicted to it weird cuz i used it alots. Guess I am lucky! :D

coloravalanche said:
Do not try it! It will FRY YOUR BRAIN! It will lead you into addiction...no need to try it...it is not cool...

ive nalready tried oti many times beflore

(bad grammer isorry iam gfudrunk)

coloravalanche said:
NOT GOOD! It will lead you into bad path...if you dont stop... :whistle:

DId you get your info from "Reefer Madness"? lol.

Weed isnt for everyone, but it isnt as bad as most people think it is if done in moderation. Personal experience.

Smoked grass more often than not for 8 years until I got out of high school because it was time to grow up and lead a productive life.

I :beer: nowadays.

Luckysmile23 said:
i used it long time ago but quit when i was 20 yrs old. i wasnt addicted to it weird cuz i used it alots. Guess I am lucky! :D

Yes you are very lucky!

Very true. When I was a kid I used to smoke the stuff ‘til it was coming out of my ears. Caffeine is far, far more addictive than THC.

Funny about the stoned guy didn't........

This guy didn't know about the joint on his ear while talking with the police. That stonded guy talked about support anti-drug. :fingersx:

http://www.sikvid.com/media/1701.asx

Weeds :Owned: that airhear guy!

I voted no. I thought abt trying once with my ex boyfriend LONG time ago but I told him I changed my mind. He said okay and leave me alone.

hootster said:
This is funny cuz I m actually stoned now.. :lol:
Oh i believe it....you actually looked stoned in that video cuz you certainly
dont know what u were doing....*snickers*.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Back