Do you know Sam Friel? Please help his family find him

Crazymanw00t

Reaction score
Please forward to your friends and families and also ask them to forward
to their friends and families. Thank you for your help.

Anyone interested in volunteering in the Search Party should meet at
Madera Community Hospital in Madera, California at Noon on
Saturday, July 30, 2005.

Madera, California is on Highway 99 slightly north of Fresno, California.
Madera Community Hospital
1250 E. Almond Avenue
Madera, CA 93637
Phone: (559) 675-5555

Sam Friel's family is looking for him.
Have any of you seen him or heard from him or
have any other useful information?

Name: Sam Friel
Height: 5’11”
Weight: 145 pounds
Hair: Dirty Blond
Eyes: Blue

ole0.bmp

Sam Friel

Sam is deaf and a former CSD-Fremont student.
He was last seen in Madera, California on July 26, 2005.
He was wearing black jeans, a white shirt, and tan shoes.

If seen, please call one of these numbers:
Madera Police (559) 674 5611
Sam’s Family (530) 415 6955
Brooke (209) 204 6535

He is my good friend and I really miss. He was a very funny guy and he have a big heart.

I don't know him but I pray for his safe return and will be heard that he's okay, not injured or anything like that!

:( I am so sorry to hear about your friend Sam. I am sorry I do not know him, but, I pray to God that he is alright, protected and that you and his family will find him soon. :hug: :grouphug:

Damn, I was about to post this news but you beat me to it... :doh:

But yeah, Sam's my friend and it was very odd that he's missing... :jaw:

I'm sorry about your dear friend...

Hopefully he'll return his family home real soon as possible.. Let's pray together :grouphug:

Damn, I miss him. Yeah, I know him. So we are grow up and we went to same school in CSDF, but he was escaped or something.. :(

OH i forget, I have picture of year book him. I'll post it.

We are still looking for Sam! He was working at Camp Pacifica, and he was very depressed. So we had to make a decision and sent him to the hospital to get some help. The hospital didn't provide him with an interpreter for the last 5 hours he was there ( before he ran away).... he was waiting to be transfered to another hospital to get help. The guard who was to suppose to stay infront of Sam's room got up to get food, and complain that he was tired.... That is when Sam ran out the door.

It's been almost 2 weeks that Sam has been missing. He is afraid of the police so that is why he keeps running and hiding. He is VERY dirty now so people have said who have seen him. We have found his foot prints under bridges, in the dry river bed of Madera. We are trying hard to find him!!!! He is a part of our camp's family and we want to help him SOOOOO BAD!

So please keep him in your thoughts and hope we find him soooooon!

Help Find Sam!!!

PLEASE do whatever you can to help find Sam. Sam's FAMILY at Camp Pacifica are very worried about his well-being and safety. Please share his picture with everyone that you know- ESPECIALLY people who live in the areas of Madera and Madera County. THIS IS NO JOKE!!

There has been an active search for Sam for many days and it is still continuing- but we need YOUR help! Please do what you can!

Sam

that very sad but i wonder did any one of you report to Police for missing.. I know sometime Police cant do anything but maybe it will help sometime.. so I hope sam will be safe... do his family report to police for missing person?... so where he can from then that might will help where start... sometime Police have special for missing person assignment so they might try to think where start to?... Hope find him sooner...

SAM IS FOUND!!!!!!
HE is alright! HE is very skinny, sunburned, and is seeking treatment... but he is alive and well!

We are so happy that we found him! Thank you for passing on the information for people to help keep an eye out for him. This has been a long 17 days, but we all survived and SAM survived!

THank you so much!

RebelGirl said:
Where did they find him?

He was picked up by the Merced Police Department at 7 p.m. Friday where the Black Rascal Creek bike path meets with M Street.

This was copied and pasted from the link provided above. I am glad for Sam.

Back