Do you know about this app?

is it not possible do all that with just google,not that i want to...what if you got something dont want others to see or forget password...be buggered

is it not possible do all that with just google,not that i want to...what if you got something dont want others to see or forget password...be buggered

It would be nice; however, it seems that select phones and laptops currently have this technology. However, I CAN combine the e-mails to use for sending e-mails using my other e-mail addresses, but not much else. In fact, I should probably do that right about now-- easier to keep track of.

You seem to be okay. Your comment is all right. Yes, I certainly do have some catching up to do, there's no denying that. I admit, I am well behind technology times. Unlike the others who bashed me, you seem to be okay, and TechBill, too, seems to be a good fellow. You and he haven't bashed me yet, and I can trust you two. And Jiro, too, as well as a couple of ladies.
Cheers mate. I know Jiro in person actually and he's a good guy ;) Ignore the people who bashes people, I have been here for more than 8 years so basically know what's all about on AD :cool2:

Wirelessly posted

There's couple of apps like that. I'm little sick of the default mail app on my android tablet crashing so I started using "MailDroid" app for all my emails in one place.

iPhone/iPad/iPod touch also has it's own too or you can try "Boxer" if you have certain preferences and reasons for not liking the mail app on your device. :)

Do me a favor. stop using the app and use your phone native email program. Apps likes to get your personal info and who knows how its being used.
Safer.
better.
teaches you self reliance if the phone craps out as you KNOW how to get email from ANY source.

You seem to be okay. Your comment is all right. Yes, I certainly do have some catching up to do, there's no denying that. I admit, I am well behind technology times. Unlike the others who bashed me, you seem to be okay, and TechBill, too, seems to be a good fellow. You and he haven't bashed me yet, and I can trust you two. And Jiro, too, as well as a couple of ladies.

Bash? We are messing with you.

The mail app has been around for very long time, so no hard feelings.

Back