Do you have bunny?

lilylover72

I love purple!
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a bunny. His name is Casper. His fur are all white. His eyes are red. He is soo cute. I got him last spring.

I used to have one. He thought he was one of the cats. Gave it to a little girl who fell in love with it. Must be the name {Thumper}.

My 3rd sister have one bunny it is all black and white :lol:.. I dont know female or male and name :lol: I will ask her which female or male and name maybe ask my mom too :dunno: then will let ya know :)

My daughter used to have a dwarf bunny pet.

Now, we just have a wild bunny that visits our backyard and eats our clover.

I never had a bunny before. I've seen wild rabbits, though.

Sorry I don't have a bunny. I used playing the bunny at my grandparent when I was a tiny girl.

I am trying train my Casper how to go litterbox. He is getting better with this. He love to chew anything. I have to watch him like hawk because He cannot be alone in the house. He is so crazy over parsleys. I give him some for treat.

Nope never owned a rabbits...my ex did.

We get wild rabbits in our yard...:)

I've seen Jack Rabbits many times! they are MF HUGE!!!!!

Nope never owned a rabbits...my ex did.

We get wild rabbits in our yard...:)

I've seen Jack Rabbits many times! they are MF HUGE!!!!!

I never hear about Jack Rabbits. Can you show me what they look like? Please

Sure

jack_rabbit.jpg

ML_Rabbit_Jack.jpg

They usally are found in West Coast in deserts I guess. We have TONS of those in Reno, Nevada.
I never hear about Jack Rabbits. Can you show me what they look like? Please

wow. they are so big. they might not being friendly? Thank you for show me what they look like.

Welcome! No they are not friendly. They are wild.

Yes they are BIG! And they runs VERY fast. ZOOOOOOOOOOM!
wow. they are so big. they might not being friendly? Thank you for show me what they look like.

Welcome! No they are not friendly. They are wild.

Yes they are BIG! And they runs VERY fast. ZOOOOOOOOOOM!

I dont see them in our area. I saw wild rabbits around. I never had rabbit as pet in my all life. My Casper is my first time pet. He is so speical.

Back