Do you have any talents?

Computers, networking, and electronics. I am not an expert, but I know enough to get by 99% of the time.

I drew in vector art....

here is my latest artwork.

009.jpg

And other thing, I can wiggle my nose and my both ears. I can make my both thumb look funny. I can make my face look odd that make you laugh hardly.

Last edited:
Speaking what's on my mind.

And...
my talents are also apparent in:
languages, cooking and travelling

Just don't ask me to solve math problems, I suck in them!

Golly, this is a pretty difficult problem to solve.
I know! The answer is 5! Right? :uneasy feeling: :ugh:

My body- double jointed (able to put both ankles behind my neck and other things I could do. Thanks a lot to karate for improving my flexibility and strengths for it. Able to move some muscles like my buttocks, hamstrings, and chest also able to pop my shoulder blades.)

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
I can tell whose's gay and whose's not 95% (in person not by online)...
My gaydar rocks. My gay friends will always defer to me, so far I'm perfectly accurate. I only had a hard time once, and it turned out the guy was bi, so I guess that's fair.

I'm phenominal at learning languages. I would consider myself fluent in 3 languages (English, French and ASL), and I know enough Italian, German, and Greek that I could survive.

If nothing else, I'm a fantastic student. I'm a great studier. I can read something from a book or hear it in a lecture and remember it forever- and if it's from a lecture, I'll remember the information in that person's voice.

Oh, and I can make a ball shot from 300 yards. Now that is talent!

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
I can't wait to see you like that tonight....

Yes, cannot believe u will see my boney face tonight. hee hee.

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
How? :eek:
steve boy, i was wondering if you acknoweldge about skate stuffs?? how? do you familiar with skatebaord's tricks?? i was extremely skater. i was amautre pro included with sponors from industries which flowed me free stuffs and others i rode for them as demo to peoples..

Originally posted by ckfarbes
steve boy, i was wondering if you acknoweldge about skate stuffs?? how? do you familiar with skatebaord's tricks?? i was extremely skater. i was amautre pro included with sponors from industries which flowed me free stuffs and others i rode for them as demo to peoples..

youre fucking full of bullshit.

now you know what my talent is.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
I can get married :x

Oh yeah? I was once married and once divorced. Then I will be married next year. I beat you to it. :lol: Seriously, I wish my husband-to-be is my first (and ONLY) husband. :(

My talents? Hmm, let's see.

1. Memorizing most of what I learned in history. After all, I am a history buff. I even can list Presidents of the USA in order from Washington to Bush without looking at a book.

2. Cooking although I'm still learning new receipes and cooking tips for legally blind/low vision people.

3. Playing basketball and leading the team with my dangerous 3 point shootings. Unfortunately, this was BEFORE my eyesight loss became progessive. It's nice that memories remain alive and intact.

4. Ace on every single test/examination except mathematics.

5. Taking care of animals and charming them. No, I am not talking about snake charmers!

6. Teaching American Sign Language and correcting people's ASL errors.

7. More hidden talents???? I was told I have hidden talents that are not yet discovered nor are seen by others.

Last edited:
Back