Do you have a wireless mouse and Keyboard?

bonkiefry

Reaction score
I got them from my hubby for Christmas and it is great.

Personally, I dont. But theres a computer i use for web stuff at work, that has a wireless mouse. Those are cool but if it doesnt come with a rechargeable cradle, you're wasting battery. Otherwise if you have a rechargeable battery, then I suppose thats ok too. Thats a great gift! Enjoy!

I think those wireless stuff are cool... except for the recharging part. For people who don't play games, I guess it would be alright. For those who do play games, it would be hell. It's happened to me before. I was playing at a friend's house and he had a wireless keyboard and mouse. I was playing this great game and it was going very well. Suddenly, his mouse died on me. I was only able to move forward, backwards, straff left, straff right, and shoot. I couldn't turn or anything. Since I couldn't turn around, I wasn't able to fend off the enemy that was behind me. As a result, I died. You say I could have saved or paused the game? Well, when you're in the middle of some intense action... every second counts. Doing nothing for 1 second can be a matter of life and death.

I love it, A lot more responsive

Back