do you have a stink feet?

kazumi

Reaction score
i wonder if you guys have stink feet? :hmm:

mine never get stink

(i dunno where to put this in right forum)

should be ok enough, unless this turns medical to the point it's gotta be moved over into lifestyle/health.

I don't get stinky feet unless..
A) I don't wash it for (2?)+ days in a row. I can actually feel the oils/leftover sweat.
B) Took a dip in the ocean and haven't bathed yet
C) Stepped on animal poop that went over the side of my sandals and onto my feet!

I think it might be a race thing. I can forsee Asians having the least of odors, but I am stereotyping in this case. Anyone else care to chip in on this theory?

Mod's Note:

Thread's moved to proper location.

Less stink, wear fresh sock daily with shoes. Washing feet well care... Healthy and soft bare feet you get.

My feet is like if it's 10 years old.

My feet dont get stinky unless if I'm VERY nervous or under of stress badly then my feet will get stinky badly.

My feet get stinky if I wear work shoe with sock. So does wearing slipper all day. I usually walks around and outside of house barefoot, it doesn't get stinky.

Catty

My tennis shoes have to be made of some sort of leather.

Other shoes have a tendency to make my feet stink more. Such as synthetic materials, due to it does not allow your foot to breath.

Or if my shoes get wet, and I keep wearing them then "Peee Ewww"

Or if my shoes get wet, and I keep wearing them then "Peee Ewww"

Xactly true, my sons does that when they went to lake block away from my home. I told them not to wear sock and shoe when wading in lake water and walk around with it!! My daughter get stinky feet if she wear sandal all day after wading at lake Ewww!! :barf::dizzy:

Catty

Xactly true, my sons does that when they went to lake block away from my home. I told them not to wear sock and shoe when wading in lake water and walk around with it!! My daughter get stinky feet if she wear sandal all day after wading at lake Ewww!! :barf::dizzy:

Catty

yup!

I am out on the water often, in a boat or on shore. So I Usually just go barefooted. I have ruined several good pair of sandals getting them wet. Because once the stink is in the shoes it will not go away. I just ditch them in the garbage.

I read that soaking your feet in tea for 15 minutes really work. It is beleived that it works because the tannins in tea kill the bacteria responsible for the odor.

I read that soaking your feet in tea for 15 minutes really work. It is beleived that it works because the tannins in tea kill the bacteria responsible for the odor.

I'm not sure about the tea but I know about the bacteria thing! He's right. The smell is caused by those bacterium families when they invade your foot.

MY son is 19. Very athletic. I know for certain his feet stink. If he has removed his socks at the end of the day and leaves them on his floor the whole room smells like stinky feet. I used to call it Blue Cheese smell. Truthfully it isn't the feet only, its the particular acidic perspiration he and his father both had. His dad had the same problem. In our case, he has to keep the laundry off the floor and in the washer. He already bathes well and keeps himself taken care of.

*thinking to self* what an odd thread. *LOL*

I have heard that soaking your feet in Listerine kills the bacteria. What a concept, eh? :lol:

use windex. it cures pimple, soreness, etc. :cool2:

windex.jpg

I'm not sure about the tea but I know about the bacteria thing! He's right. The smell is caused by those bacterium families when they invade your foot.

Talking about Toe jam.

Bacteria is not the only thing that invades your feet. FUNGUS. as well

Back