Do you have a favorite book?

I found the flowers for algernon TV movie from 2000 on YouTube. A person on YouTube named nohex akron has 11 parts of the movie up. If you google flowers for algernon TV movie, the second google link is the guy that has it on YouTube. I think I'm going to watch it now.

I did the same thing. It turned out that the class was reading the censored version, so I was a bit confused as to why they were skipping parts. I've seen the first movie.

When I read it at school in 1986, I think ours was not censored. Goodness, I just realized I was in seventh grade 28 years ago!

I have yhe original copy. Its kind of old but in pretty good condition. Lets see writer i like....dan brown, dean knootz, jodi picoult, richelle mead, c.s. lewis, j.k. rowling, Christopher paolini, and i cant remember others at momeny.

The dictionary!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha with tablets and iPads instant dictionary if you type dictionary.com lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i love to reading books .. but i'm not that much in English .,
i found old book New swan Shakespeare " ROMEO AND JULIET " for William Shakespeare and edited by jhon ingledew .. i did't finshed this book yet bcoz lots of words i can't understand it XD

I like VC Andrews too. I mean her earlier books,before she died. flowers in the Attic series and the Heaven series. Also VC Andrews book My Sweet Audrina was the best. It is a stand alone book,it has no series.

Im onlly the person in the world that didn't like The Hunger Games trilogy. I really really really disliked almost all of the characters. The author isn't great at dialogue either. That's an extremely important element of a book for me.

Your not the only one
Wink

i love to reading books .. but i'm not that much in English .,
i found old book New swan Shakespeare " ROMEO AND JULIET " for William Shakespeare and edited by jhon ingledew .. i did't finshed this book yet bcoz lots of words i can't understand it XD

You could look the words up on line that might help you.

Roots...and mystery books,( Christie.) Science Fiction also...used to be an avid reader, but my eyes have taken a toll after working at a newspaper so many years....Love also Poetry.

My favorite book of all time would be "The Giver" by Lois Lowry. There are sequels to the book which are awesome as well.

However, I do have other favorite books. In no particular order: The Strange Case of Origami Yoda by Tom Angleberger (there are sequels too), The Infernal City by Greg Keyes (this book is based on a video game series called "The Elder Scrolls"), and The Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo.

I just remembered, the novel "Another" is pretty good too but its by q japanese writer whose name i forgot.

I hate "what's your favorite" questions. So limiting. I like soooo many things, it's much easier for me to answer what do hate questions. Like if you asked e what's my favorite movie, I couldn't answer. But if you asked me was the worst I'd tell you Freddy Got Fingered without missing a beat.

Worst book? All of the Anita Blake books after Narcissus In Chains, all if them, the author changed her publishing contract and put in a no editing for content clause, and that woman needs help writing book, she totally sucks now.

I hate "what's your favorite" questions. So limiting. I like soooo many things, it's much easier for me to answer what do hate questions. Like if you asked e what's my favorite movie, I couldn't answer. But if you asked me was the worst I'd tell you Freddy Got Fingered without missing a beat.

Worst book? All of the Anita Blake books after Narcissus In Chains, all if them, the author changed her publishing contract and put in a no editing for content clause, and that woman needs help writing book, she totally sucks now.

Well, Ambrosia, why don't you start a thread that says, "What is your worst [insert noun here]?"

Back