Do you have a collection? What do you collect?

pink-studs

Reaction score
:wave:

I collect perfume miniatures

and clothes tag.... strange i know - i had my built-in doors filled with clothes tag i stuck on (the mirror doors was boring). It took longer then i thought..... some of the tags ive had since years and years ago.
what do u collect?

Camels. I love them. Stuffed, miniature, whatever. I have 20 of them altogether. Lol, they're alot harder to find than the much more popular teddy bear.

Shoes, giraffes, all things tie dyed, maps, atlases, pens. llhamas.

Botti, you forgot glasses!

For me, dolls, especially old ones. Jane Austen stuff (including BBC DVDs). Jewelry, especially silver. Harry Potter stuff.

For me, dolls, especially old ones. Jane Austen stuff (including BBC DVDs). Jewelry, especially silver. Harry Potter stuff.
I used to collect newspaper articles about the Harry potter francise when I was young but I threw it out as I grew older.

True about glasses. And I have moose, odd salt shakers, sign language books, deaf history books.

But my autism gives me an advantage as I was born to collect. I did not think I should rub it in,:lol: .

Undies O_O
r u joking or being serious?....

i think its cool, i have a friend who collect undies too.... like those lacy imtimates stuff.... very girly kinda thing

i collect alot of weird stuff, used to collect plush toys i had a whole room dedicated to itkinda grew out of it as i grew older plus my dad is always telling me to pack them away coz they just collect dust. so now they are in boxes taking up room in his shed hhehhehe....
shopping bags, earings, jeans.... whole lots of stuff....:giggle:

r u joking or being serious?....

i think its cool, i have a friend who collect undies too.... like those lacy imtimates stuff.... very girly kinda thing

I don't purposely collect anything, but lately I've been stopping dead in my tracks and drooling over undies. There are too many cute styles, I just can't resist picking up a couple! So yes, it accumulates over time. I have a big wooden chest filled with 'em :giggle:

I don't purposely collect anything, but lately I've been stopping dead in my tracks and drooling over undies. There are too many cute styles, I just can't resist picking up a couple! So yes, it accumulates over time. I have a big wooden chest filled with 'em :giggle:

NOW I know why department stores keep a table of undies out for display instead of being hung on the rack. It's for people like you who can't resist cute undies.

Yes, but isn't a collection more fun if you can show it off? :hmm:

Yes, but isn't a collection more fun if you can show it off? :hmm:

I have a collection that is just flat out admirable. I just need to set it up here.

Just let's say I have over 20,000 football cards, memorabilia, etc. I go after the rare stuff.

One of my prized cards is this:
GretzkyRCBGS95a.jpg

(not an actual photograph of mine. but exactly the same)
It is the only reason I got insurance for my place. My computer, TV, Xbox, Furniture, Kitchen stuff, clothes, Bed, jeep, etc all together don't even come close to my cards.

Back