Do you hate when you ...

ideafspy

Reaction score
Do you hate when you have to leave the people you know? I am speaking from your childhood to right now.

For me, I hate to move since when I was in High School. I kept withdraw and transfer to another school SEVEN times! I almost got to transfer to the 8th time in Las Vegas but never happen due my father got hired but he reject. Whew...

Do you hate when you have to leave the people you know? I am speaking from your childhood to right now.

For me, I hate to move since when I was in High School. I kept withdraw and transfer to another school SEVEN times! I almost got to transfer to the 8th time in Las Vegas but never happen due my father got hired but he reject. Whew...

Ohh That must be hard for u thru...

Oh yeah, I utd what u mean.....

Me ? I hate long distance my families, sister, aunts,uncles and couisns.. etc.. from New York, Bec-Im in Texas.. that is hard part cuz of holidays ! ! :tears:
but Thank god.. we have emails today.. right ? ?
We keep in contact by emails etc...

M-:afro:

Are you try to find a way to move back to New York?

Ohh That must be hard for u thru...

Oh yeah, I utd what u mean.....

Me ? I hate long distance my families, sister, aunts,uncles and couisns.. etc.. from New York, Bec-Im in Texas.. that is hard part cuz of holidays ! ! :tears:
but Thank god.. we have emails today.. right ? ?
We keep in contact by emails etc...

Are you try to find a way to move back to New York?

Ohh I tried to !My husband dont like "winter".

Also,he got a good career here in Texas... But, I can live with it... cuz my husband s family are here.... unless better than nothing right ?:ugh3:

i know how that feeling. when i had to stay away in Ohio or WV, it been hard being only myself when i was w/ ex. Good thing i'm back in.

Yes, I've made many friends back in Chicago where I used to live for a short period of time before moving back to Ohio. I wasn't happy about moving back to Ohio, because I was having the time of my life in Chicago. Kids back there were more friendlier than the ones in Ohio, where I went to school in Akron. I do miss my old friends back in Chicago, we've lost touch with each others because we had to leave Chicago within the last minute, we didn't have time to get everything out of the house, because of my grandpa who had committed suicide. My family decide to move closer to their family :(

Back