do you getting so frustuating with VRS sometimes?

SxySpicyGrrl

Cannot wait for spring!!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Okay here I go.... I am so frustrated with VRS yesterday that I had to paid my bills this woman who working for VRS wasnt NOT NOT NOT paying attenion she KEPT typing with her eyes over on the ccomputer I tried to waving to her said " hey hey?" she not even look at me on the SCREEN I started to close lose my patinent!! So I said to this I am gonna to HUNG UP so FED UP with her and she went like VERY CALM said "blah blah" with other lady from PG&E She look like very ingore so I had to finish with my bills so at the very last I said to this VRS " YOU ARE SO RUDE!" good evening! HANG UP! GRRRRR vrs sometimes.... hahaha.

So it happened to you? I am so sure that you felt like SHOOT to that VRS! :giggle: I know I know I am bad!

Wondering as if the vrs inp. does have a bad day? lol

fingerspell or given number aren't always good. That's why I prefer TRS. It make crystal speak.

Did you get her VP interpreter number? And report to Sorenson about that situation.

I would do that if VRS interpreter did not do right and I would report, PERIOD!

Sorry it happened to you.
Okay here I go.... I am so frustrated with VRS yesterday that I had to paid my bills this woman who working for VRS wasnt NOT NOT NOT paying attenion she KEPT typing with her eyes over on the ccomputer I tried to waving to her said " hey hey?" she not even look at me on the SCREEN I started to close lose my patinent!! So I said to this I am gonna to HUNG UP so FED UP with her and she went like VERY CALM said "blah blah" with other lady from PG&E She look like very ingore so I had to finish with my bills so at the very last I said to this VRS " YOU ARE SO RUDE!" good evening! HANG UP! GRRRRR vrs sometimes.... hahaha.

So it happened to you? I am so sure that you felt like SHOOT to that VRS! :giggle: I know I know I am bad!

Wondering as if the vrs inp. does have a bad day? lol

Back