Do you ever wonder......

I'm confused because in post #129 you refer to WiFi and VP as public and unsecured.

Oh, well.

They are. Anyone can use the Public VP, and the WiFi IS unsecured, but that may be changing, though. I had notified the person who's in charge of the stuff, and they want to secure the equipment, and add more security to both. That should be happening within the next 7-14 days. However, I have ny own personal VP numbers that NO ONE is allowed to use.

What happens next week?

Presentation of evidence. I need to carefully word how I'll do it; I can't sound accusing without a confession, and I need to figure out how to best bring up the subject. It's gonna take me all weekend to try and carefully word how I'll bring it up without sounding accusing.

I contacted Clear, and they told me it'll cost $40 to replace the device, and that's easy to do, and they gave me clear directions on where to go to, and what to do. Once that's done, I must contact them back again with the referral ID they gave me. Shouldn't be too hard.

Presentation of evidence. I need to carefully word how I'll do it; I can't sound accusing without a confession, and I need to figure out how to best bring up the subject. It's gonna take me all weekend to try and carefully word how I'll bring it up without sounding accusing.
To whom will you present this "evidence?"

To whom will you present this "evidence?"

Not the Police Department, that much is certain. No, it'll be handled internally. I'm more than certain it is him. My other friends have told me some pretty incriminating stuff that just further proves it is him.

Back