Do you ever want to date a rich person with......

yagazn

Reaction score
Do you ever want to date a rich person with fancy cars, fancy manison house and travel all over the world?.
And why?

Do you think rich people are happy or unhappy?.

Look at famous people may looks happy and easy life. What do you think about rich people like Beverly Hills or Paris Hilton or Donald Trump?

Like movie, "Pretty Woman" with Julie Robert.
"Sleeping with an Enemy" and "Sweet Home Alabama" with Reese Witherspoon.

mm pretty interesting!

to me, it all depend..
if a lady is good to me, then fine! something like that..

Do you ever want to date a rich person with fancy cars, fancy manison house and travel all over the world?.
And why?

Do you think rich people are happy or unhappy?.

Look at famous people may looks happy and easy life. What do you think about rich people like in Beverly Hills?.

I have been married 30 years. My husband won't let me date anyone else.:squint:

:dunno2: I see ...some rich people are happy and some not happy..

If I am date with a rich person.. then great .. We will travel the world! :D:D

I wouldn't mind if he's rich, but I prefer him to make effort communicating than showering me with expensive gifts to impress me.

It's nicer if I don't know he's rich at first so I can get to know him as a person and vice-versa.

If i got married someday i would save money what i would goals for like buy house,automobiles,vacation,etc!!!! but you would have discussion with your spouse.

No, I wouldn't. I would rather date someone with passion and have lots of adventure than being bored with all the fancy stuff that doesn't get me anywhere. I rather work hard to get stuff than easily getting showered with them.

Being rich doesn't always brings pleasure. In fact, being rich brings more headaches because of so much possessions that one person must deal with. It's difficult to maintain good friends with someone who's rich because majority of them will be hitting the rich man for money.

Almost all of the lottery winners lost many close friends because of them trying to beg for money. Many of the lottery winners blow their money very quickly because they don't know how to manage it well because they never experienced rich life before.

I come from a wealthy family and I know what's it like and ,of course, my family didn't win the lottery. ;)

I wouldn't be dating anyone for money because one day you can be a millionaire and the next day you'll be living on the street.

Being rich doesn't always brings pleasure. In fact, being rich brings more headaches because of so much possessions that one person must deal with. It's difficult to maintain good friends with someone who's rich because majority of them will be hitting the rich man for money.

Almost all of the lottery winners lost many close friends because of them trying to beg for money. Many of the lottery winners blow their money very quickly because they don't know how to manage it well because they never experienced rich life before.

I come from a wealthy family and I know what's it like and ,of course, my family didn't win the lottery. ;)

I wouldn't be dating anyone for money because one day you can be a millionaire and the next day you'll be living on the street.

That's true.

I tried lottery but it never happens. What a waste my money I spent on lottery. Forget lottery and never again. I haven't gone to lottery for 10 yrs now. Not worth it.

LOVE is important

Thanks for sharing

Unfortunately, money doesn't buy love nor happiness. I prefer a guy who has stable job nothing more, nothing less. :)

I dont know what it is like to be a millionare nor posses that much money. Yes, I admit that I do fantansize what life would be like if I or my hubby were multi-millionaires. I wouldnt date nor marry someone simply because they are wealthy. However, I wouldnt mind to exprience it and get a taste of what it is like.

Back