Do You ever feel Bored when someone repeat the same Topic?

SweetOrchid

Reaction score
I thought this would be something interesting to know..

How many of you ever feel about people repeating any Discussion that has already been discussed in past posts boring? Or You feel it doesn't bother you to discuss it again, just because you want to share your point of view with some NEW members to make them feel welcome and more comfortable to discuss whatever he or she feels that they would like to discuss.

What would your answer be?

1) Get all Bitchy and tell that person OH THAT'S OLD NEWS.. Move on

2) Make the person feel welcome and share your personal experience from that area that you have been through.

3) It don't matter, but would be more happy to make new friends with that person.

4) Write your own answer on how you feel and whatever you want to say.

5) Read it and move on witout leaving a reply to the post.

neither.. just find the old thread and put link in there so the newcomer can read what my experience was like? :)

nodding Freaky right on
sometimes old threads can be bring up if it is not a closed threads and newcomers can look up of answers or something and reply about whatever

I'm one who usually bring old thread back. tee-hee. And yet, some people bitter about it.

I sometimes like to read the old threads!! Sometimes I haven't see it before. Some threads are interested, some aren't.

I'm one who usually bring old thread back. tee-hee. And yet, some people bitter about it.

really? oh well dont worry about those who are bitter about it..Just ignore them. its good to read old threads and look back on what everyone posted about and the newcomers can always add their two cents. nothing wrong with that.. :)

really? oh well dont worry about those who are bitter about it..Just ignore them. its good to read old threads and look back on what everyone posted about and the newcomers can always add their two cents. nothing wrong with that.. :)

yes, I argee with her.

I wud be like :io: if anyone never stop whining or starting drama in any topics :lol:

I like Freaky Cat's idea..:)

LOL as if the topic is like whinning or very MEANIE I would not post it.... I ingore it.....

if it was old topic like christmas or whatever it will be nice to read it again....

Back