Do you enjoy listening to piano music?

ya, i like listening piano music especially when i feel tired. its melody is so gently.

Listen to it daily. Especially at work during the children nap time. Mostly Beethoven or Mozart. I find it soothing.

I am a sucker for classical music, my favorite is Mozart.

mozart and beethoven is all very well, i suspected it was made more famous through Charlie Brown comic strips. Why don't you give Choplin a try its very complext but ironically its very relaxing...

Oh there's nothing like the piano!

I listen to ANY type of piano music! If it's a piano I'm there listening. I'm a classical pianist so naturally I prefer classical! I also really like piano concertos! I also have a passion for Dave Brubeck... he's my hero! No better jazz pianist!

I like to play Beethoven's music on the piano, but really liked listening to Chopin and Mozart as well as Beethoven. I also liked listening to Christian Praise & Worship songs. Since I can't hear now, I go for memories of music. Don't know any of the new stuff since 2000. Most of my memories are from 70's-90's classical, pop and soft rock.

I listen to ANY type of piano music! If it's a piano I'm there listening. I'm a classical pianist so naturally I prefer classical! I also really like piano concertos! I also have a passion for Dave Brubeck... he's my hero! No better jazz pianist!

How long have you been playing the piano?

!!!

I really like orchestra music. Lolz Beethoven was deaf?! :shock:

P.S What's up with the clown girls, grummer? :dunno:
Believe! Succeed! Achieve! Love in God, and have peace with yourself. Find a way to leave your misery and come into the light. :D

There was a time when I listened to George Winston all the time for it's soothiness, non-lyrical work.

I have a very vivid memory of being 5 years old and getting my first migraine (or at least that I remember). My parents turned on George Winston for me while I was laying down in my dark room. To this day I can still recall how incredibly soothing it was.

Count me in; I loved the melody coming from piano. It was actually my most favorite among all instruments (just sad I dunno how to play one T_T). Whenever I’m listening to one I felt something unexplainable.LOL

Count me in; I loved the melody coming from piano. It was actually my most favorite among all instruments (just sad I dunno how to play one T_T). Whenever I’m listening to one I felt something unexplainable.LOL

Welcome to AD. The piano is one of the many wonderful musical instruments out there to be played and listened to. I love it. I love the sound it can produce when I play it.

Some enjoy listening to the orchestra while others it may be rock and roll music, opera, the drums, or whatever. But how many actually enjoy listening to piano music?

I have several CDs with mostly piano on them. Easy listening CDs I guess you could say with a new age flair :).

I also enjoy some classical but mostly stick to new age, piano, industrial, ambient, portishhead/prodigy/zombie/NIN type music. :P

Both my daughters have taken piano lessons for many years. They really are good. This is one of the things I miss the most. Becoming deaf and not being able to hear them make music is sad. They play Violin and Chello also. Every time I walk by the piano I just wish I could hear them one more time. Maybe someday.........going to their concerts was such a joy. I am a prud mama!!!!

Piano music

Welcome to AD. The piano is one of the many wonderful musical instruments out there to be played and listened to. I love it. I love the sound it can produce when I play it.

I would actually get the chills when my daughters would play the piano. Even brought tears to my eyes. I have many recordings that I thought I would be able to listen to when they moved out, but at this time not an option.:angel::angel:

I play classical piano

Just by your name, I can tell you like piano:P

I've been playing piano since I was 3. Wasn't HOH then. Now at 58 and profoundly deaf both ears, I still play but can't hear the high notes. So I don't know if I am hitting the right notes. I only know I am hitting the correct note because (ironically!) I have perfect pitch. So I remember what that note sounds like. :hmm:

Back