Do you drink Beer,Whiskey or Wine?

Do you drink Beer,Whiskey or Wine

• Yes

Votes: 21 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 50.0%

• Total voters
I drink, varies on where I am at such as parties, etc.. Beer are OK but I rather like light beer. I like different taste mixed or wine cooler drinks.. I hate Bloody Mary.... I drink once in a while... last time I drank was at end of Jan.. I am sure I will be drinking tomorrow night when with friends..... I occassionally can get drunk too. Last time I drank, I got drunk too. I don't get drunk too often.

kuifje75 said:
I love this quote:
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, throughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "WOW! What a ride!""

kuifje...do you know who said that quote for the first time? I do really like this one!

ravensteve1961 said:
Well? Do you?
Nope, Nope, and Nope. I am a Rum guy. I also like Long Island Ice Teas. I don't drink alot of alcohol...except when I party...like last weekend. LOL

I'm not old enough to drink, but when I turn 21 in '07, I will not drink because I know why alcohol beverages are very bad for everybody.

kuifje75 said:
I love this quote:
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, throughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "WOW! What a ride!""

:thumb: i LOVE that quote too!!!

*back to topic*

I drink on occasions -- im what u might call a social drinker -- prefer mixed drinks and occasional beer when i feel like it and the occasional wine too :thumb:

Rare drinker myself only drink simroff ice lemon and corona. my partner doesnt' drink either only rarely and has corona. so we agreed to hold off the drinking til we go to the deaf festival this june so we can save our sanity LOL :)

:lol: Mr Chimp..

That kind of reminds me...

Last night, I had a half of a glass of wine with dinner. I didn't even drink a whole glass, and I felt tipsy and lightheaded. I also stopped drinking at that point.

I'm such a wuss. :giggle:

I drink beer-cornona when I have enjoyed with my friends for a party as a fun. I am not drinking beers everyday. I am not kind person you know.

I dont drink much and frankly have not get drunk either only buzzed a bit that it....BUT for BEERS (*PUKE*) I only drink whiskey with coke, Maddog with pepsi, wine coolers or sminroff...

I like the distilled stuff like Whisky, Rum, and Vodka. More buzz punch and fewer trips to the restroom.

Richard

damn i click on the wrong poll!! YES i do drink beers, whisk, and wines.. i like them giving a reflextion to burst away the stiffiness and i like to chill and relaxe then lets have fun! :mrgreen:

Back