Do you buried your pets under six feet?

Prime Boss

Reaction score
Just wondered if you've already buried your pets under the ground to remember them by. How long have they been part of your lives for?

My oldest pet was 17 Poodle and the next oldest 16 Lhasa Apso, third oldest 13 cat.

They all were cremated, as it is illegal to bury them in the city. It is also more sanitary.

I too plan to be cremated when I die.

when I was little, I buried my first dug in my backyard. nowadays - it's illegal to bury your pet on any property. It must be "disposed" properly.

Bottesini,

Why is it illegal to bury them in the city? Would it be wise if those beloved pets buried right next to their owners? I would have visit their grave and tell them my story about how am I doing, that would be for sure.

And I have no plan to cremated them. I plan on to have them frozen down there in Arizona. They're not only ones who will be frozen, I will. I'm looking forward to reunited with them again in first or second half of 23rd century. You have no idea how much they means to me in my heart.

Bottesini,

Why is it illegal to bury them in the city? Would it be wise if those beloved pets buried right next to their owners? I would have visit their grave and tell them my story about how am I doing, that would be for sure.

And I have no plan to cremated them. I plan on to have them frozen down there in Arizona. They're not only ones who will be frozen, I will. I'm looking forward to reunited with them again in first or second half of 23rd century. You have no idea how much they means to me in my heart.

why not stuff it?

Bottesini,

Our city has much wildlife. They will dig up the body and that is far worse that having it cremated.

and carcass spreads disease.

why not stuff it?

Stuff my beloved pets? No thanks.

I signed the form of paper with Alcor to have me and my pets frozen, but it will cost five grand to 20 grand to have my pets frozen. As goes for me, 150 grand to have me frozen.

I just have to burn my animals because I live in country and woody areas. I cannot dig and put the animal in there becuz it will attracts wild animals come and can attack my kids and my animals.. It is sucks. I hate do this but I think it is smart do that here to burn them and dont have to worry about safety and such.. U know..

when my mom buried my old 2 cats at my old home backyards in Cabot,Ar not my idea its my mom's idea!!

A good question to ask - why hang on to the body when the soul has left?

The body is only a vessel to the soul itself.

Back