Do you blog?

not exactly a "blog" but i use livejournal. way easy to update there than having to manually manipulate html in geocities everytime i write a new entry.

yup. i have done my own journals for almost 4 yrs. i took a break for almost one year. i just came back last month. i am trying to catch up with my journals. for last three weeks i havent done my journals because i travel to west for a week. and again i ll go back to west next two weeks for climbing ! woo hoo !

i enjoy doing my journals because i have feedbacks from people from different places. they make me feeling good.

Originally posted by sputnik
not exactly a "blog" but i use livejournal. way easy to update there than having to manually manipulate html in geocities everytime i write a new entry.

LJ is a web-blog service site.

I've been thinking about blogging on my homepage for some time now, but I'm not sure which is good or should I say easy to use... blogger or moveable type? Thanks! :D

Hey check this out...

Dear Abby's advice to bloggers
In response to a 14-year-old-girl's question about blogging, Dear Abby gives advice to bloggers that all online journalists would be wise to follow: "The written word takes on a life of its own and never dies -- particularly in cyberspace. That is why it's important that a person carefully consider what he or she is posting before making it public. I cannot urge people strongly enough to remember that on the Internet there is no such thing as an eraser."
Posted on July 08, 2003 Article

Last edited:
I'm still trying to figure out if it's worth it to blog.

Oooo Fellow Bloggers, I have found you!

oooo, I found my clique.. [sneaking in]

HELLO! If you wouldn't mind, i will like to read/check outyour blogs (unless you intend it to be a private blog) and prehaps give you a plug-in on my blogger??? ;-) We all need to unite !

my blog is under blogger.com @ http://gnarlydorkette.blogspot.com

I used to blog over at scribbles.nu LONG TIME AGO but the company failed due to money issues so ever since i have been moved around at diaryland.com for a while then finally i gave up and moved to Blogger.com... not my favorite place since i was SO used to be hosted under a private webdomain to blog under with greymatter...

I have tried LiveJournal and it sucked. Too many restrictions.

Blogger just got better than before and easier to use! It is less strict at www.blogger.com!

Deaf258 said:
I have tried LiveJournal and it sucked. Too many restrictions.

Blogger just got better than before and easier to use! It is less strict at www.blogger.com!

:werd: I can feel ya.

Like Blogger very well. Enjoying modifty everything on the site. Can be either blogspot or ur own web hosting. that's big plus!

by the way, I do have one.

Back