Do you Believe?

I believe most of paranormal activities can be scientifically, medically, and psychologically explained.

I believe there are ghosts. I'm way interested in the supernatural/paranormal, and have several "true story" ghost books and such. I love watching ghostly movies/shows too.

so i'm really into the paranormal. i watch shows like ghost adventures and TAPS and i used to watch most haunted religiously. i have had some of my own paranormal experiences throughout my life: i saw the faceless nun at St. Mary of the Woods College, many times i have seen my grandfather (whom i never met)and my aunt (with whom i was really close) sitting or standing at the end of the bed, i have been touched and scratched by unseen forces, and in my friends house that was built in the late 1800s i was pushed down the attic stairs (the stairs were sturdy, no one was behind me, and i have good balance i never went to the attic again).

so does anybody believe in paranormal or ghosts? has anybody had experiences they would like to share?

Please be respectful.:cool2:

I have a FAVORITE author who you three might enjoy reading.
She wrote a book called "Spook: Science Tackles the Afterlife"; she wrote about what people think and why they may think that based on social structure, medical/scientific factors, or how people perceive or study ghosts. One of the arguments (studied at my old college actually!!) was that the feeling of being haunted is caused by "benign partial epileptic seizures"; it causes your hair to stand up on end and you can hear or see things that may not be there. It's fascinating - and she's really funny in all her books! You don't have to be a rocket scientist to understand her. She writes in conversational english.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Spook-Science-Afterlife-Mary-Roach/dp/0393329127/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1377806415&sr=8-1&keywords=spook%3A+the+science+of+the+afterlife]Spook: Science Tackles the Afterlife: Mary Roach: 9780393329124: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

I personally feel like I can't argue something that I can't see. I think regardless if they are real or not, people believe they are real because it could be healing or because they're more sensitive to their forces than I am. I don't have an opinion either way, but they could be real. I think the same thing about religion; it helps some people through a hard time and I can't prove the entire religion wrong. I haven't personally experienced "hauntings" but I might just not be sensitive to it like others are.

TAPS ,Ghost Hunters not so keen on 'Most haunted'Yevette annoys me.Some of the American ghosts are really strong,i have theary on that..
i had ghost experience but anyone who got something in the house that may have electro magnet applience also get feeling of ghost things..
have you watched'Sally on the road' she unbelievable

I don't think I'm psychically-inclined at all. Ive never had any sort of strange or spooky encounter that couldn't be easily explained away.
But that doesn't mean to say that I don't believe in the paranormal. I know there are certain places that seem to have a stronger - I dunno - psychic energy attached to them. Same with people I suppose.
My wife believes in the paranormal. My Mother-In-Law tells me that when my wife was a very small child she used to talk to her grandfather all the time. The fact that he'd been dead for some years didn't bother her at all.

I no more believe in ghosts as I believe in the existence of a god.

I no more believe in ghosts as I believe in the existence of a god.

you proberly right,when my day is done i'll be worms in the earth and eventually as rabbit on Bodmin Moore.In meantime i like mystery

Back