Do you believe this site ??

Sabrina said:
http://www.deathclock.com/

I will be die February 2034 :squint: I wonder, what would the society be look like in year of 2034 ??

Will I ride on flying car ?

Yo Sabrina!!! I dont like this website..I dont believe in people telling our future...I believe in God who determines the fate for me not man's mind even from their psychic reading...

It says that Saturday, February 21, 1998 is my death date.

So are we to believe this crap?

Richard

Last edited:
BigSpike said:
Yo Sabrina!!! I dont like this website..I dont believe in people telling our future...I believe in God who determines the fate for me not man's mind even from their psychic reading...
This site is to be taken as a joke. Of course, nothing can predict our deaths! It's not like we're living in a world of Gattaca. ;)

January 23, 2034 Age 52 I enter it again, same info. I get different respond. January 11, 2036 age 54, I'd die. Interesting. those are BS, anyway. so is ouija board. magic 8 ball. I dont really believe in them.

Nesmuth said:
It says that Saturday, February 21, 1998 is my death

I prolly died that day anyways cause thats about when I proposed to my crazy ex-wife.

Richard

Saturday, May 10, 2031 .. I can't remember if that was the same or different as the last time I tried the Death Clock last year.

believe in death clock

no i dont believe in the death clock, Cuz cannot tell the future. because i never said my real name or my real ss or things like that it just know my dob and what i was and things like that u know blah blah.. but hope to god that never true tho. i would love to live long life to watch my children have children i become a GRANDMOTHER. or watch my children's children have children u know HEHE SMIle :)

I'll probably die at Year 2050 at a age of 74. Year 3004 is 1,000 years from now, lolz.

I'm gonna die 47 years from today. :tears:

( Saturday, August 26, 2051 )

sound like u re believe all those about what year u re go to be die. Dont believe them. As long u re take care of ur health and you will be fine anyway.

I better make this quick because I don't have much time left on the death clock (June 11, 2030). ;) Oh well, 79 years isn't too bad.

The "death clock" is just a formula similar to what life insurance actuaries use to determine possible life spans depending on certain variables such as life style, general health, heredity, etc. If you try the clock again, change one of the variables (such as smoking/non-smoking) and see what happens. Nothing supernatural about it.

I used my mother's birthday

My Mother just had a birthday 4 days ago. So I plugged in her information according to the Death clock she should have died 4 years ago. :) So much for that clock.

Lori

Back