Do you believe in sex before marriage?

do you believe in sex before getting marriage?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you ever buy a car without test driving it?

yes and I think it should be mandatory!

I tend to agree! Sexual relations is such a big part of relationships to me. I would hate to marry a man who had a different sex drive and level of kink than me. Being compatible in and out of the sack are equally important to me.

How would you know you actually had married a man, you could have married a woman for all you know if you wait until marriage. That's a risk I wouldn't take. ;)

How would you know you actually had married a man, you could have married a woman for all you know if you wait until marriage. That's a risk I wouldn't take. ;)

That would be so mess up :shock:

I wonder if that ever happen to someone? :hmm:

Last edited:
yes and I think it should be mandatory!
Why? What if the spouse found out and not satsify then divorce him/her cuz they do not satsify each other. Must know if eachother is compatible or not before they are being married or stuck with no sex for rest of life. I happen to know many couples who have no sex for many years. I must know if a man is interest in me and my body not being ingornant. Thank god my husband is crazy and is in deep love with me after being together 30 years.

I'm not sure. I was raised in a conservative Christian household. Ideally, I'd like to wait until marriage to have sex. But it makes me nervous that I could potentially turn away great men that just have different ideals.

Honestly..... Yes

I wasn't raised that way to believe that sex should be saved for Marriage. About every member in my family had sex before marriage, heck before they even were an adult!

But that all changed when I started going to Youth Group when I was only 15 to 17..... they were telling us how sex before marriage is bad and that you would be condemned to Hell if you had sex before married. They even said how just thinking of Sex is a sin, that it's not a right way to go. I was terrified, because I was a teenager and yet I was so curious about sex, that I wanted to try to have sex. I didn't know who to believe, the people at Youth Group or my family.

Finally I decided not to believe the Youth Group...they were making my life difficult...so instead I ignored their beliefs and decided to believe in what I believe in. I honestly think that sex should be shared between two people that are much in love. I do not accept one night stand and so on. However I do accept of a couple who's very much in love, that they want to express and share their love for each other in many many ways...and having sex is one of the ways of sharing their loves for each other, physically and emotionally.

So Do I believe in sex before marriage? Yes, I do.

It really does come to personal choice and how strong our beliefs are in regards to premarital sex. Religion was created to control the way people live and more often than not, it harms their growth since there are too many restrictions held by religious beliefs. And most of us are already frustrated by the limitations of the bible. Naturally, human beings yearn for freedom. Its a part of who we are. Why deny that essential piece of our identity?

My parents were the ones who went to church, took me to church, taught me to save myself for marriage.

But the true story is that everyone else in my family, including my older siblings have had sex before marriage.

Essentially, this puts me at a very tough spot as to what to believe in. Because of this, I feel that it doesn't matter what I believe in. As a result, I see sex before marriage as a deep union between two mates. That is, if both parties care a lot about each other. It's a two-way street for those involved. Unfortunately, it is a one-way street for many people and that is why we suffer so much needless pain each day. Seeing sex as a means to an end really does damage relationships whether people know it or not. Surprisingly, they don't realize it until their partner leaves the door. I think sex should be taken seriously no matter what, and committed to with love, not lust.

and btw, the severe sexualization from american culture has indeed warped our views on sex. because of that, we continue to suffer for nothing. that is not the life I want to live.

As a result, I see sex before marriage as a deep union between two mates. That is, if both parties care a lot about each other. It's a two-way street for those involved. Unfortunately, it is a one-way street for many people and that is why we suffer so much needless pain each day. Seeing sex as a means to an end really does damage relationships whether people know it or not. Surprisingly, they don't realize it until their partner leaves the door. I think sex should be taken seriously no matter what, and committed to with love, not lust.

and btw, the severe sexualization from american culture has indeed warped our views on sex. because of that, we continue to suffer for nothing. that is not the life I want to live.
YES. I'm not anti-sex per se.......I think sex is amazing, but it needs to be treated with respect. I wouldn't be into causal sex. I really think most people who are into causal sex tend to have emotional issues. Like yeah, sex feels GOOD, but it feels BEYOND amazing when it's lovemaking.....and when you do it with someone who you totally madly love, it's even better!
I have a friend who was into causal sex, and looked at me like I had three heads when I told her that cuddling etc can feel just as good as doing it.
I mean, GAWD......I've really gotten off on people telling me " I Love you"

I MUST to see their size first before I get married him.

>

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
just kidding ;)

Kalista - did he pass the exam? :o

I know there are a lot of people don't feel that way. So...

To me, I see a plenty of cheaters after they had a sex while they are not married. They tend to seek a sexual pleasure to satisfy them before they can break the relationsup. I don't like it how people paints the vow marriage as a cheap one and worthless. The vow marriage is not always apply to sex, it does apply to panthership mostly. I also see a plenty of people tend to assume their lovers if he/she is not ready to have a sex that meant his/her parther don't love her/him. To me, no, it's not. Sighs, I see a plenty of people are "anti-vriginity" cos they always will say like, "Vriginity is depressing; vrigins are stupid; etc etc; Vriginity is bad!!!!11!! Having sex is good and smart choice!!111one!!"

I hate it when people treated me like crap. Whatever... are they expect me to feel so torn and ashamed after being dumped and taking my vriginity, so they can just smug while I suffer the pain? I don't think so. Obviously, they never will care for vrigins. They don't give a crap about them, anyways!

Sorry, I'm not going to let anyone else to use me for nothing but sex pleasure! :roll: If you can't wait until marriage, well, YOUR LOSS! You are not worthy to be spouse.

</ranting opinion>

That's why I prefer to save it for my good relationship and marriage.

I'm sorry if my post is offensive to anyone else...

Back