Do you believe in radiant after's death?

DreamyHawaii

Reaction score
I was leaving of my body and I have seen there was radiant everywhere else.and my spirit went back to my body in a few seconds and was nearly to death but have chance to get zapped back to my life again. Is anyone have been touched by leaving of body and went back to body to live for second life again? I stood up so instantly and ran away for my life and came into Emergency Room from next to the hospital from my home was only 3 minutes to get there from my home. I told doctor I feel I have a chance to get heart attack because I was leaving of my body and did not need that electric paddle only God gave zapped me back to my life again. I was not ready for heaven yet. So they took test blood pressure and my blood pressure was fine. I also explained to doctor about what happened and doctor said yes that is true only 500 people have the same happened just like what I said same thing too. Million,million,million people never have touch like this happened before. When you die and you will see their radiant out there. Do you believe that you will see their radiant when you die? As for me I already believes for when I die that I will see their radiant out there. I would like to hear your sharing about this thoughts and wonders each others with your experienced and knowledge too. wink.It happened to me requested by matthew 6:6 and that how it did proved to see who is secret in me. Now that I know who is secret in me. I use that my body's material is only temporarly after finish with this life then will go with my spirit without my body. There is no secondary flesh or bone for them to see me in heaven. and I see there is no body out there everybody is with spirit it is like invisible but can talk through by telepathy each others that is all. What telepathy really means to me as it is like wireless cellular that it is how works with communicate by telepathy each others that is all.But yes you can see around on this earth or another planets and stars and see people who still lives with flesh and bone too.

Hi DreamyHawaii --

Yes, I do believe there's life out there after death. I am aware of the body is alot like a "clay" when people experienced leavin' their bodies and saw their own "clay" bodies ( flesh ). And, yes, I do believe that there's telepathy contactin' each other in spirit -- only in spirit without the "flesh" body. Also, some people experienced seein' the WHOLE sphere from the left to right.. not like we are seein' at one thing or another to "focus" on or "pay attention" to. It's awesome to have that in spirit.

Some people experienced seein' a beautiful "colors" everywhere in the Universe - they kept lookin' at the sky ( empty/ void sky ) in awe. They feel soo different from what they experienced on this earth with their flesh bodies. It's not the same. Spirit can go anywhere more than the flesh where the spirit can go that the flesh can't. Flesh is very limited.

What's really interestin' me is that when someone passed away, the spirit leaves the body -- and, then the Voice calls that person. That person's spirit went to that Voice without controllin' on its own. The Voice is God. I can't wait to meet Him. Every time when I think about Him, it brought me some tears - it's just that I want to gooooo Home. *chuckles* I just can't wait ! He is MY Hope.

Yes I do. I am so thankful for Jesus Christ to show them. I can't image a life without Him. I wish everyone get to experince this but not everyone get a chance to see them. Till after they die then they get to see Him. But for me it was a different from others.

You see I was agnostic once but know God exist. I knew He was with me all the time but I denied Him for awhile thanks to extremists christians back then. Now I can stand up to them and tell them I am not too worry about people who wandering away from God because I knew He won't leave them. When the time is right He will come ,wake them up and call them home. Yes I have been called home. I knew it was God who called me and go home with Him. yes I have seen the light. I felt so much love and peace unlikely u ever felt here.

Right now I am focus on living a life here cuz He was the one who send me back here for some reason. I am working on enjoying a life here because my time here is short.

Back