Do you believe in Karma?

yagazn

Reaction score
Do you believe in Karma?

I believe in :

Gal 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

yes i do and when it happens to ppl who deserve wat they get i cant help but almost saying i told u so

I would say no but events have happened to make me wonder. :whistle:

i'm not supersticious, to me its a matter of right/wrong place at right/wrong time.

Yes I do believe in good Karma and bad Karma.. so many many many people believe that both good and bad karma can return to you at any time, even after this lifetime. Hindus believe that the soul is immortal and is reborn in a new body after a person dies. Thus, you have an endless series of lives to work on your karma. In each life, you should strive to do good works and evolve spiritually so your next life will be better than this one. Even a buddhist believe in karma too.

I believe in Karma to the extent that whatever we put out is what we eventually get back. But I believe also that we create that situation for ourselves.

My favorite John Lennon song:

"Instant Karma"

Instant karmas gonna get you
Gonna knock you right on the head
You better get yourself together
Pretty soon youre gonna be dead
What in the world you thinking of
Laughing in the face of love
What on earth you tryin to do
Its up to you, yeah you

Gonna look you right in the face
Better get yourself together darlin
Join the human race
How in the world you gonna see
Laughin at fools like me
Who in the hell dyou think you are
A super star
Well, right you are

Well we all shine on
Like the moon and the stars and the sun
Well we all shine on
Evryone come on

Gonna knock you off your feet
Better recognize your brothers
Evryone you meet
Why in the world are we here
Surely not to live in pain and fear
Why on earth are you there
When youre evrywhere
Come and get your share

Well we all shine on
Yeah we all shine on
Come on and on and on on on
Yeah yeah, alright, uh huh, ah

Well we all shine on
Yeah we all shine on
On and on and on on and on

Well we all shine on
Well we all shine on
Well we all shine on
Yeah we all shine on

Amen... What goes around comes around...

Bingo. If someone betrays me for any reason, I would say, "ok, let karma takes care of it." I shrug off like I don't give a fuck about it. Let someone learn some lesson.

I believe in duct tape.
It is like The Force, has a light side, a dark side, and holds the universe together!

(joke)

Hmm karma? Sure. it goes by many names and ideas, but yeah, there is something like that.

Yes I do believe in good Karma and bad Karma.. so many many many people believe that both good and bad karma can return to you at any time, even after this lifetime. Hindus believe that the soul is immortal and is reborn in a new body after a person dies. Thus, you have an endless series of lives to work on your karma. In each life, you should strive to do good works and evolve spiritually so your next life will be better than this one. Even a buddhist believe in karma too.

Interesting.
Thank you :)

Back