Do you believe in ghosts?

Lasza said:
Both are similiar but only difference is.

Ghost still have unfinish business. That's why they are stuck on the Earth after pass away.

Spirit goes directly to heaven or "On the other side". But they still come back after confront to God and angels.

I add the angels are pure spirit that which they never been into human bodies before. Same with Guardian Angels.

Myself, I do belive in ghosts, spirits, and angels very much. Caught many ghosts and spirits for many years. About angels, not that easy I am telling ya.

"Ghost still have unfinish business" is for where they live in the haunt house!

Why I said both are simpliar. Because they are white thin air and flow around us. Have you hear about Death Angel? They killed all first-born.

CyberRed said:
*Noddin'* I know. :mrgreen: Hearin' impaired can feel (vibe) them, too.

Only Hearing can hear something strange than we do. It sure sound very scary for them. Tsk tsk.

now it's last 4th pic.. That's all I have.. I'll ask my friend have more picture which she taking pictures.. IT's professional camrea.. pretty good catch orb and others..
Two friends of mine and hubby's ..

Attachments

• orb4.jpg
    orb4.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 123
Upon careful studying... I've noticed something about the orbs in the last four pictures posted:

They all seem to be familiar. Could be something that was just "stamped" or "airbrushed" in. Also, it looks like something that was stuck on the lens and when the pictures are taken, the reflection is similar. Orbs are meant to be random and different.

Attachments

• orbs_hoax.jpg
    orbs_hoax.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 114
VamPyroX said:
Upon careful studying... I've noticed something about the orbs in the last four pictures posted:

They all seem to be familiar. Could be something that was just "stamped" or "airbrushed" in. Also, it looks like something that was stuck on the lens and when the pictures are taken, the reflection is similar. Orbs are meant to be random and different.

LOL
I don't think it's come from the len. I more think it's a hoax. :lol: But, it does remind me one of movie called umm... Sixth Senses. You remember that kid's mommy look at his son's pictures on the wall and found weird "spark" behind the boy. Did ya?

"orbs" in photographs could have been made by the photo lab too..

That's why I don't really believe the photographs. You'd have to experience it yourself. I do "see" orbs every now and then.

VamPyroX said:

I did checked her camera there was none dirt or else.. I use her camera.. I snap shot.. compare mine... both are same result and showing orbs.
Plus my friend who come from cailfornia came over my place and using his camera (digtal camera) caught orbs too.
There was my prevouis home must be haunted because my daughter kept complain about this house too creepy and unpleasant noises too. As Same thing rest of my two kids are complain too.. Our kids loves live in farmhouse yes but not that house quite creepy.
That house is extremelly oldest of 1800's. We love that house because 100% oak all over border and stairways and etc etc... Beautiful antiques.

Orbs are different sizes always.. Doesn't show actual size all the times. Mostly shaped of different size of orbs.

Bullym0m said:
I did checked her camera there was none dirt or else.. I use her camera.. I snap shot.. compare mine... both are same result and showing orbs.
Plus my friend who come from cailfornia came over my place and using his camera (digtal camera) caught orbs too.
There was my prevouis home must be haunted because my daughter kept complain about this house too creepy and unpleasant noises too. As Same thing rest of my two kids are complain too.. Our kids loves live in farmhouse yes but not that house quite creepy.
That house is extremelly oldest of 1800's. We love that house because 100% oak all over border and stairways and etc etc... Beautiful antiques.

Orbs are different sizes always.. Doesn't show actual size all the times. Mostly shaped of different size of orbs.
Maybe, it's not the camera. It could be a dustball that's floating in the air. Sometimes, it's the reflection from something that causes things to appear.

According to one perspective.. orbs are supposedly intelligent life in the form of being messengers. If you see an orb, you may likely get a message from it.

Another perspective on the orbs is that they are "etheric" beings that function as observers and healers. http://www.bluestarservices.net/gal_fed/orb.html

I feel there are angels, then there are disincarnated spirits (ghosts). IMO, I think ghosts and spirits are pretty much the same thing. It is said that we are actually spirits experiencing the physical, rather than the way around. I think that is a cool way to see our existence as! Another IMO - Death is not the so called end we have to fear, but rather a transformation and change. One day, we will be spirits or we will incarnate again as human beings or ETs in other realms or at a future date in this realm when we choose to...

I have gotten orbs in my digital photos, and I did not mess with my photos. I have better integrity than that. I'll try to find them in my pc and post them sometime! There could be a number of reasons why these anamolies occur - speck of dirt, magnified shit, swamp gas, ball lighting, aurora borealis, northern lights, etc.. then so is the reason of being a sort of intelligence that exists in another realm, but is still preceived in this realm as ectoplasma or a wisp of gas. lol!

On a more fun note - in some old buildings of Gallaudet, they are supposedly haunted! Check out Ole Jim Gym (now Alumni house) - while I was a student for 4 years, I always get the feeling I am being watched (goosebumps). I am sensitive to certain energies, and I can see entities if I let myself. I would not prefer to, though, if it is not needed. I even once saw shapeless green energy in one of Ole Jim's windows, but I didnt get a malicious vibe from it. Chapel Hall is also another place already mentioned to be haunted. My buddies will know I am not prone to lying, and that I have all of my wits at my disposal to use. I just don't buy into too much conventional wisdom that makes up our society past and today. The future remains in question. It's great to be able to think for ourselves with much discernment. It's too bad that some insecure people have to make fun of others with beliefs or experiences that are strange to them, and that there are tremendous pressure to think or act just like others. Scary. **smile**

I recommend for any of you skeptics with a healthy dose of curiousity with these things to visit a famous haunted house... Borley Rectory in England, Raynham Hall (the Brown Lady), or some where else you know to be supposedly haunted near you.. bring a certified psychic with you, not a proven chattalan. I would accompany you if I were any closer. There are more ghost stories at http://www.otherplane.com/stories/stoindex.htm that are from Australia, Canada, Italy, Singapore, UK, and US.

There is more info on the discarnated at http://www.crystalinks.com/disincarnate.html

Or wherever you may choose to do your homework. google.com, ask.com, yahoo.com, library books, etc...

LUNZ said:
Ghosts connect to you by affecting one or more of your senses??

Very interesting.... :rofl:
I guess that would explain these so-called, "twitches". :roll:

Interesting... :-o :eek2:

Liza, this story I heard very often but I´m doubt either the rumour is true or not until I read your website... It´s exactly what the rumour spread out.

London ~ Tower of London

The Tower of London has a long and bloody history. Over the past 1000 years, the Tower of London has seen more than itsÊ fair share of murders, executions, tortures and poisonings. It's little wonder therefore that a few of its victims should remain there in death.Ê

Many ghostly legends are associated with the Tower. In 1483, two young princes were murdered in the Tower, and their ghosts were reported to have haunted the tower until the year 1674, when their bones were found and buried in a proper ceremony.

The most famous and most often reported ghost in the Tower Green is Anne Boleyn. She was beheaded by her husband, Henry VIII, in 1536. She is now said to carry her head under her arm on the eve of a death. Anne has also been seen in the Tower Chapel. One night, a guard captain and a sentry set off on their rounds, but when they reached the chapel they both noticed lights coming from inside. The captain sent for a ladder and climbed up to a window to look within. He found the interior lit with a blue-white light, and a ghostly procession of men and women in Tudor costume could be plainly seen walking down the central aisle. At the head of the procession was the spirit of Anne Boleyn. Suddenly the light faded and the chapel was left in complete darkness.Ê

In 1816 a sentry was walking his beat in front of the Jewel House when he saw a dark shape moving on the steps of the building. He approached the figure just as the moon came out from behind some clouds, revealing a huge bear lunging at him. Paniced, he struck out at the bear with his bayonet but the blade simply passed through the bear, which then engulfed him. He was later found unconcious by another sentry and died shortly after.

Other Tower ghosts include Sir Walter Raleigh, and Guy Fawkes.

In 1816, a palace guard who was on duty spied a bear. Not realizing he was facing an apparition, the guard attempted to lunge at the creature with his bayonet. The guard reportedly later died of shock.

In 1864, a soldier saw a ghost and again attempted to use his bayonet. The soldier fainted when he realized his antagonist was a ghost, and was later court-martialed for neglecting his duties. The charges against the soldier were eventually dropped when two witnesses came forward to support the soldier's ghost story.

On the 12th February 1957 a guardsman came face to face with one of the ghostly residents at the foot of the Salt Tower. It was 3.00am when something struck the roof of the sentry-box in which he was sheltering from the rain. Stepping out, he looked up to see what it was, and saw a shapeless white ghost on the top of the tower. He shouted, bringing out the guard captain and the duty warder. They both searched the Tower, but could find nothing. Is it a coincidence that on 12 February 1554 Lady Jane Grey was beheaded on Tower Green, which lies less than 200 yards away from the Salt Tower?Ê

Last edited:
I got goose pimples when I read the posts here :-o

I hope I would have a good sleep....

Yes I do believe the ghosts. I think the ghosts want stay here or not know that they are dead...
UFO? I am not sure about this

Yes I do believe in spirits. I believe that ghosts are here for all kinds of reasons.

Let me tell you a story...after my husband's grandmother Nina passed away, we was at a gas station after the Wake was over, Jeremy shut the door and the ceiling light in the car flashed twice. :-o It scared the heck outta us. :eek2: It made us so puzzled and wondered about why it flashed twice so we talked to his mother Donna. She said that his grandmother Nina was there that night and to let us know that she's ok. It shows us how much Nina loves us and wanted to let us know that she's ok and that we can move on with our lives. Donna has told us that Nina believes in the afterlife and would come back to visit us to check on us. She passed away in Feb. 2003 and then in the same month or in January a year later which is 2004, Jeremy's unlce Don (Nina's brother) passed away.

Have your loved ones who passed away informed you that they are fine and that you don't need to worry about them anymore?

WildKaTReSS said:
Have your loved ones who passed away informed you that they are fine and that you don't need to worry about them anymore?
No. Dead people cannot contact living people. God comforts believers thru His grace.

Spirits do contact the living through some kind of signals. It comes in all kinds of forms. They stick around on earth for various of reasons. You have your opinion and I have mine but don't critize it.

WildKaTReSS said:
You have your opinion and I have mine but don't critize it.
I wasn't criticizing.

You asked the question:

"Have your loved ones who passed away informed you that they are fine and that you don't need to worry about them anymore?"

I just answered it.

Reba said:
I wasn't criticizing.

You asked the question:

"Have your loved ones who passed away informed you that they are fine and that you don't need to worry about them anymore?"

I just answered it.

You said,
No. Dead people cannot contact living people. God comforts believers thru His grace.

You answered her question, but you added your criticism too as well. So, she is correct about you criticizing the concept.

Back