do y'all remmy?

Southern

Reaction score
For my folks that have been here for a while… do y’all remember when I advised that my then boyfriend said he was becoming Deaf. He wanted me to go to the audie appointments with him but never took me. He always said it was because he knew I would get in a fight with her because she was pushing CI and stating that he needed to stay away from Deafies and not learn sign language, just be oral. Well we broke up in August 2007 and he still calls me A LOT! And since we broke up he has not brought up the audie, his hearing degradation or anything. His brother is Deaf and he claimed that he has a degenerative condition that would make him Deaf by 25 just a few years away. It really makes me wonder if he was lying about the whole thing because my best friend is Deaf and I have so many Deaf friends. I just don’t know. It seems like an elaborate lie but… I just don’t know. He uses things to bring people closer to him. Half the time I don’t know what to believe with him. I am doing my best to distance myself from him nowadays it works sometimes. He doesn’t call AND text me daily any longer. It is just really strange that when we were together this was a regular conversation and NOW he never brings it up! He hasn’t brought it up in almost a year. Does this make sense to anyone?

Back