Do U own the "Fastest Ride" here?

Ant c5

Reaction score
Show us your ride and post your 1/4 mile, 0-60, hp, mods.

used to own a superstock 88 mustang lx with record of 10.4 sec in 1/4 mile at 134 mph, but I sold it last year. I will try to find my old timeslips.

Right now I have 13.4 sec car. :(
This summer my goal is to hit below 10 second with my 99 6-banger mustang. Just something new experience with v-6.

Last edited:
Anyone else have a fast car?

I, myself, have a 13.something car. Actually its a 2001 Corvette with a Donaldson Air intake system. This summer I will install some Loudmouths and maybe N20 NX...hopefully.:twisted: :twisted:

My man do! He has 1071 Mustang Mach. I never rode that car yet but someday, I will. He always told me that his car was so fast but I am looking forward to ride and pee my pant. LOL. :)

Originally posted by Ant c5
Anyone else have a fast car?

I, myself, have a 13.something car. Actually its a 2001 Corvette with a Donaldson Air intake system. This summer I will install some Loudmouths and maybe N20 NX...hopefully.:twisted: :twisted:

nah, ditch Nitro.

get real power adder, like turbo or s/c.

Mine is about like 15 mins...for a lawnmower to get that far in a quarter mile stretch.

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
Justin...my fav. part in 2f2f is truck crushed ford mustang :mrgreen:

Did you know that they almost use mustang in racing scene, but they decided that mustang would be overrated compared to those rice mobiles.

Its really sad that they only got part where they get crushed. :(

mr goldfinger, i think my snapper is little much quicker than u do. hmm. also, it lifts itself when i pedal quickly for about 8 inches.

oh...I was thinking of something else. :p

I just passed a dodge viper on the highway when I was on the way to see my mom to drop off my computer. :p

Naw..it was just an old man driving it..doesn't know how to drive a sports car properly. :p

Back