do u ever have crush that u fell for online or in person?

haha D :)

Originally posted by d
well i think its okay to flirt, but not to the point where u would be like, telling each other personal stuff and showing each other body parts, lol.

D-

haha unless she takes it to another level on the computer with stupid webcam :roll: but go figures.. but one thing at least I think no one have common sense of waitin u know? life is TOO short anyways :roll:

Originally posted by Waz
Never had an online crush or fell in love, cannot trust it!

Good. Online meetings and Real-Life meetings are totally different. I speak from a personal experience that went sour. :(

I prefer face-to-face too. I can't have crush or anything if I have never met a person, even if I chat online for long time. The ppl I chat with, however, they do seem to have crush or whatever, and I am like, cool it. How can you just have friendly talk or chats without "leading them on" to think that there is something more than just great chats? Ugh...

eeehh..

It's not a good idea to fall in love with someone you've only met on the Internet.. meeting someone in person and then chatting with them online is different, though..
But I have not had good experiences either way.. so I. give. up. I'm gonna go hide til love finds me, which I don't think it will. :( oh well. Life is like that.

If there was a gal I was interested with online, I'd keep my distance until I actually meet her in person. Then, I'd probably go further.

At first, I was new and took everything seriously. Now, after 8 years of experience, I know what to watch out for.

Yea, I just learned my lesson, Im not gonna date anyone I meet online until I know more abt that person. This guy I met online, he turned out to be a jackass :ugh:

Originally posted by d
Yea, I just learned my lesson, Im not gonna date anyone I meet online until I know more abt that person. This guy I met online, he turned out to be a jackass :ugh:

yeah better to know him first online longer if he can't wait for u just BLOCK him ;) heh.. trust me it'll work when u block him he'll get the hint and disappear ;)

Been there, done that. It's like a fantasy online, but when reality strikes, it's totally the opposite.

Originally posted by Yr SoUL Is MINE
I have had experienced. We were very interesting in each other, i like her very much. Until then I met her , seems that everything's fine. It was fine for several months, somehow we got in a fight online that I heard she has an affair with someone at Gally or whatsoever, I tri to tell her to meet me in person and make it clear with me. But it didn't happen and it doesn't went well. Somehow we stopped contact. :dunno:

I do not have to learn my lesson, it's set in my heart to whoever...from real world and online ;)

well, it helps if you meet them first but, some people are able to express themselves better online.......there are cheaters everywhere, whether local relationship or long distance, online, real life, married, single, etc............. It is about finding the right person, sometimes you end up with sardines but you keep on fishing and you will get a salmon or whatever is considered a best fish....... as for me, the lucky guy will get the Cat fish.....

Both in person and online. Perfer getting know each other better. I had several crush online for one stand night! :o

Been there, done that. Sometimes it didn't work out the way u thought they would.

I'm dating someone right now and I met this person thur the internet. We've been dating for 5 months.

Originally posted by Weirdo
Been there, done that. Sometimes it didn't work out the way u thought they would.

I'm dating someone right now and I met this person thur the internet. We've been dating for 5 months.

hm heh depends on anyone's prefences to find anyone ;)

Originally posted by Weirdo

Are you dating in person or online?

same all of that on line so far for 4 month they are doing fine but i am affriad she from philippines she very pretty so that why i fly to philipines on my vacation what she doing on summer .... i hope it work out with her smile

u like filipino girl???? good luck with her................ im from philippines too............... thats good for u! when will you fly to the philippines to meet her? dont be afraid but just try to meet her if you like it or nah............ just see if u feel comfortable to have her or not........... smile!

Originally posted by mike
same all of that on line so far for 4 month they are doing fine but i am affriad she from philippines she very pretty so that why i fly to philipines on my vacation what she doing on summer .... i hope it work out with her smile

yeahh i know i hope it she want to move america she got for 20 year dream america so wait see if i can married her to move america ... wait see what going on hahaha she is nice girl nice body hoter hehehe wait and see on summer what happend

ive met quite a few womyns whose company i enjoy online yakking up a storm -- but ahh yep yep online and IRL are totally different that i agree on --

Originally posted by mike
yeahh i know i hope it she want to move america she got for 20 year dream america so wait see if i can married her to move america ... wait see what going on hahaha she is nice girl nice body hoter hehehe wait and see on summer what happend

cool, is she deaf? where she study now? thats cool...........

Back