do u believe in supertitous? like the friday 13th....

I heard it was bad luck to open an umbrella inside a building/room. So I wanted to try and see. (Hence, curiousity killed the cat phrase).

I opened it...and WHAM! Without meaning to, I poked my eye and gave myself a black eye.

I don't know if it is a superstitious thing, but I sure ain't ever gonna do that again! ;

Yeah, I think the umbrella thing is more about 'common sense' haha.
i.e. you keep it closed because there might be less room inside, causing you to poke yourself, or someone else, or knock something over.

well

the last time i ate El Pollo Loco, i became life-threateningly ill with food poisoning, vomited up all the contents of my stomach and intestines and about 3 gallons of water until 5 am the next morning, went to the emergency room where i ran into the last person i ever wanted to see again in my life, spent 4 days in a hospital bed and received a $4000 bill for my care.

should i be superstitious about El Pollo Loco?

Maybe just a message from God?:|

well

the last time i ate El Pollo Loco, i became life-threateningly ill with food poisoning, vomited up all the contents of my stomach and intestines and about 3 gallons of water until 5 am the next morning, went to the emergency room where i ran into the last person i ever wanted to see again in my life, spent 4 days in a hospital bed and received a $4000 bill for my care.

I don't know about superstitious, but I sure as heck wouldn't eat there again!:giggle: I think that falls more into the category of good sense, though.

I don't believe 13 is kind of bad. I don't like anyone say good luck because my life turn bad. that all.

I don't believe 13 is kind of bad. I don't like anyone say good luck because my life turn bad. that all.

being superstitious of numbers is stupid. do people who are superstitious of the number 13 skip their 13th birthday? if there are 13 grains of rice on their plate, do they not eat it? if they have 13 beers in their fridge, do they throw one away? if the bill for lunch is $13, do they just dine and dash?

people only seem to give a crap about the number 13 when it's a hotel room or floor, or when it's written down somewhere and really obvious.

Do u believe in supertitious?

Some people thinks friday the 13th can be bad luck.
next month june 13th.

Anyway, my deaf friend and I were offended by some hearie people believe that someone born deaf/hoh are not normal and jinx too. That was a long time ago. me and my friend thinks what hearie person believe is stupid.

13 is just a number.
have you notice all the hotel don't have 13 floors?.

movie "1303" with john cusack.

Tell you one, Full Moon that goes behind the clouds, is an old indian saying, that bad blood will spill..., I do believe in that one... cuz something very bad did happen under a full moon, that went behind the clouds... So, Friday the 13th can be a jinx, I have had it hit me a couple times... so guess that 2 there is just some bad shit... Not gonna get jinxed again :rifle:

I heard it was bad luck to open an umbrella inside a building/room. So I wanted to try and see. (Hence, curiousity killed the cat phrase).

I opened it...and WHAM! Without meaning to, I poked my eye and gave myself a black eye.

I don't know if it is a superstitious thing, but I sure ain't ever gonna do that again! ;

Ouch, so much for the umbrella experiment... But somewhat a bit funny! You suppose to pop umbrella above your head! that way it won't poke ya in the eye...!

well

Just what the hell is El Pollo Loco... Isn't that a Mexican meal? as I assume it is...

Tell you one, Full Moon that goes behind the clouds, is an old indian saying, that bad blood will spill..., I do believe in that one... cuz something very bad did happen under a full moon, that went behind the clouds... So, Friday the 13th can be a jinx, I have had it hit me a couple times... so guess that 2 there is just some bad shit... Not gonna get jinxed again :rifle:

it just happened. not a jinxed.

Go see a Indian spiritual man, He will tell you about Bad Moon shit....

honestly, I don't need to see a indian spiritual man.
I've heard about it from other people and also on TV. it was kinda weird about indian spiritual man. remind me of movie, "poltergiest 2".

honestly, I don't need to see a indian spiritual man.
I've heard about it from other people and also on TV. it was kinda weird about indian spiritual man. remind me of movie, "poltergiest 2".

Uhh.. Try the movie "Bully" Maybe you'll understand that concept.. when the old indian man talk to the boy... about it..

Back