Do the Deaf "Twitter"?

Hohtopics

Reaction score
Hi,

Do the deaf "Twitter"? And if they do, does one need to use a Mobile Phone in order to use Twitter? Or can they do it with something else?

Thanks!

I don't tweet. I receive tweets from our scout pack on my mobile phone because it helps organize events. You can use twitter both online and on a mobile phone. It's just like IM except the length of the message is limited. I prefer IM or email.

Hi,

Do the deaf "Twitter"? And if they do, does one need to use a Mobile Phone in order to use Twitter? Or can they do it with something else?

Thanks!

Of course they do Twitter. :lol: We are not a bunch of Luddites!! (with a few exceptions of course)

I don't tweet. I receive tweets from our scout pack on my mobile phone because it helps organize events. You can use twitter both online and on a mobile phone. It's just like IM except the length of the message is limited. I prefer IM or email.
Hmm, how to use Twitter online?

Thanks!

Go to Twitter and register. Then you pick people or things to "follow." You'll receive their tweets at the website. There's a feature that will tell you who in your address book is on twitter.

Go to Twitter and register. Then you pick people or things to "follow." You'll receive their tweets at the website. There's a feature that will tell you who in your address book is on twitter.

I have it. Just did not notice about the twit part.:lol:

good place to follow and read tweet from tag is #imdeaf

The most follower by deaf guy is @chaulmark, he have over 6,000 followers.

Pretty simple, it doesn't have to be on a mobile phone, everyone have their own perference, twitter is available online on computers, cellphones, netbooks and whatnot. I am a tweeter too.. I have it on my iPhone on the move, and on my PC as well.

Pretty simple, it doesn't have to be on a mobile phone, everyone have their own perference, twitter is available online on computers, cellphones, netbooks and whatnot. I am a tweeter too.. I have it on my iPhone on the move, and on my PC as well.

You means you're a twit.

Back