Do Not Open Email "alldeaf.com account notification"

:ty: Alex for the heads up

Wirelessly posted

Wow! I never thought of that!

OK, thank you for warned us. :) I don't get an e-mail message like that yet. I hope I don't get one. :shock:

thank top of alex.
I follow obey you alldeaf

thank you so much alex!

that is important to avoid or can delete on message.

Last March I had got a notification and I could not find a way to erase the notification and it has cause my computer to shut down with no online. I was upset about that. I did not have enough money to take the computer to the computer repair shop to get that notification out. It had been been nearly three months to get that kink out. Now I have a XP window and on facebook, I get the notification too still there, but I did not open it or take them out. There was a two messages that want me to help them which is by the way there was a Deaf man telling me that I have won 50,000 dollars (big deal, it is scam) and another man who claim that he is a FBI agent asking me to help two deaf children and asking me for money to help them find a home or whatever (another scam). I delete both of them, but there is still the notification right beside the messages. I don't want to open the notification and see if I can delete them so I better leave that alone. What a bummer when it come to notification like that. :ugh:

OMG, OMG, when I open that email...my site got hacked.

2mfnewj.png

You can disable the option that allow members to email you.
10saarm.jpg

Nigerian scummers, fuck to you and you have no access to my or anyone's email. We aren't stupid and you are very dumber.

I dont think it is a good idea to post that, although Alex wouldn't like it...

Why? you find it offense? It's a little prank on my site I make planned for April's fool back then but dropped it.

BTW...I have already contacted Alex about this. ;)

Why? you find it offense? It's a little prank on my site I make planned for April's fool back then but dropped it.

BTW...I have already contacted Alex about this. ;)
I am not offended, mate but thought Alex would however you contacted him. That's good then. :)

Oh my goodness, I havent got the email but if I do then it goes into the trash. HYAH!!!

By the way Alex!! Thanks for the head up!

Has any of fellow members here received the Microsoft error report request yet? Gmail seems to keep most of the scam away-so far. Cheers

Back