Do not mourn Arafat

Okay, this is where I step in!

Repaying evil with evil only begats more evil.

What happened to us one sunny day in September a few years ago was an act of evil.

What is happeneing everyday in the middle east is evil.

What I am seeing in here is potentially evil as well. Do not allow bitterness and hatred to shadow your lives, people. Do not allow your anger to fester. Anger can be good. But it is a very fine line between anger and evil.

Like it or not, Arafat is/was a human being who grew up in a world of hatred, and anger. The same is true of Bin Laden.

I am not excusing their behaviors. The pain they caused to thousands of innocent people is very real and very wrong.

Nor am I going let you excuse your behaviors in here.

By posting such comments as lets dance in the streets... one is inciting similar behaviors. Encouraging evil to contiue to foster in your hearts and minds.

When he does die I believe Arafat will face the ultimate judge he will pay for his wrongs. The same is true of Bin Laden. The same is true of you and me.
All of us in here are , I believe, good people.
We can be better than what I am seeing in here.

(It´s Dixie´s post from DF forum).

Last edited:
Beowulf said:
According to the Washington Report..
Which is biased against Israel (oh, excuse me, Zionists) and American conservatives (oh, excuse me, neocons).

...when Ariel Sharon was warned by someone to heed our requests for a cease-fire, he said "Every time we do something you tell me Americans will do this or do that. I want to tell you something very clear, don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it."
http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/01/10/Sharon3.html
Even their article said, "Sharon reportedly turned toward Peres, saying..."
"Reportedly" means that someone, third party, said that. It was not a direct quote even though they printed "" around it. In other words, a non-attributed source.

Even if Sharon said something like that (which supposedly was translated from Hebrew, by whom?), that doesn't make it true. The Jews do not control America, so the statement has no truth.

I hate to say this, but the sites you use, and the statements you make, sound very anti-Semitic. I hope that is not the case about you. I would be very disappointed.

"It is not anti-Semitic to criticize the policies of the state of Israel."-- Colin Powell
:wave:

I love what you said Liebling. Those are the simplest words some people don't understand. The thing is, what business do you have hating, disliking, etc. someone you don't know or experienced? What good will it do?

Beowulf said:
"It is not anti-Semitic to criticize the policies of the state of Israel."-- Colin Powell
:wave:
Criticizing state policy is one thing. Supporting or defending individuals, groups, or websites that are clearly against the very existence of Israel is something else.

TiaraPrincess said:
Emphasizing good in bold letters....scary. I mean, I wouldn't say that no matter what.
It is good that Arafat won't be training or paying any more terrorists.
When Hitler died, that was good. That was the end of his terror.
Same for Pol Pot, Stalin, and Mao (among others).

I just know he died, and ummm I did say RIP to him.
I say, his fate is in God's hands.

TiaraPrincess said:
I love what you said Liebling. Those are the simplest words some people don't understand. The thing is, what business do you have hating, disliking, etc. someone you don't know or experienced? What good will it do?

It's not my post. I pasted one member's post from other forum because I love her post. I can't named her to here until I get a permission from her then.............

I got the permission... It´s Dixie´s post!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
TiaraPrincess said:
Well, this is a funny line. lol I read that people have life after life in other lifetimes, so he might come back..sorry..but maybe he will come back a better person making up for the bad things. It happens.

ah, don't worry... Arrrafaaaat will NOT come back
just like that Arnold.... :)

On the TV news I could see how the Palestinians showed their respect for their dead leader. They rioted, they burned tires in the street, they turned cars over and set fire to them, they shot guns into the air. (Typical grief behavior, right? How many of your family behaved that way when a loved one died?)

Now I am watching the "funeral". Very quiet and respectful like the funerals we have in our country for our leaders. Just like the dignified funerals for JFK and Reagan, right? Noooooo. Screaming mobs of people swarming the barriers, shooting guns into the air. They surrounded the helicopter carrying Arafat's casket, and they can't even get out of the chopper. Very respectful. Ha!

This reminds me of the "funeral" for Ayatollah Khomeini in Iran. The people swarmed the funeral procession, grabbed the casket, tipped it over, and dumped his body on the ground. Khomeini was the Iranian religious and political leader. The people tore apart his body at his funeral. I saw it on live TV. Oh yes, very respectful way to treat a dead leader.

The Palestinians had to cancel Arafat's funeral ceremony because of the riot. They will now try bury him as quickly as possible, just to get him in the ground. Lovely.

Last edited:
The facts about Arafat:

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/ed...rticles/2004/11/11/arafat_the_monster?mode=PF

http://www.paulreveresociety.com/ArafatTrailOfBlood.html

Today in Nealz Nuze:

Right off the bat, it is disgusting to see how CNN and other news outlets are covering Yasser Arafat in powdered sugar and honey before he's buried in Ramala today. Listening to the coverage you would never know that this man was a dedicated thug, murderer and terrorists. You would never know that he was the principal impediment to the establishment of a Palestinian State in the Middle East. His death is good news for the cause of peace. He can't be buried quick enough.

Did you hear that Arafat's widow is going to receive an allowance of $22 million a year from the Palestinian Authority? Arafat had already given his wife $11 million to cover her living expenses in Paris for the first six months of this year. Palestinian leaders had to reach this deal with Suha or she wouldn't tell them where her wretched husband had hidden the millions he had stolen from the Palestinian people.

...The U.N., other Arab countries, Jimmy Carter and the mainstream media are all portraying Arafat as some sort of champion for the Palestinian people. Never mind the reports that he repeatedly stole money from Palestinians to hide in his Swiss bank accounts. Never mind that he was financing suicide bombers out of his headquarters. Oh, and the plane hijackings and killings of athletes and children in the 70's? That doesn't count either. He was a peacemaker. Right.

http://boortz.com/nuze/index.html

Reba said:
Do not mourn Arafat.

Arafat will soon die (or maybe he is already dead). His supporters are planning a state funeral for him in Egypt. I hope and pray that the United States does NOT send a representative to the services. Arafat deserves no respect. He was a terrorist, and never repented of his killings. He stole billions of dollars from his own Palestinian people who live in poverty.

Here is his real story:

http://www.paulreveresociety.com/ArafatTrailOfBlood.html

...and his greedy wife:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3479937.stm

Yes of course, I agree with you...Arafat is one of pure evil from innermost being..Arafat remind me of Senator Palpatine (from EI-EIII of Star Wars) who secret play as pure Senator but in dark form he's one of most evil person alive! Israel and Palestine have LONG history of war root back in Old Testament...

BigSpike said:
Yes of course, I agree with you...Arafat is one of pure evil from innermost being..Arafat remind me of Senator Palpatine (from EI-EIII of Star Wars) who secret play as pure Senator but in dark form he's one of most evil person alive! Israel and Palestine have LONG history of war root back in Old Testament...

He reminds me more of George W Bush

Why is there so much hatred towards the Palestines?
Just look at some of the posts above.
Hardly Christian sentiments.
We are being BRAINWASHED with hatred.

Today there was a press conference with Bush and Blair.
At one point Blair said that people must WANT democracy in order to make it work, look at Iraq, and that the Palestines apparently do not want democracy.
HUHH??????????????? WTF????????
Who SAYS the Iraq people wanted democracy just before we invaded them against their will???? Guess who.
Now we are saying that the Palestines are getting democracy whether they like it or not.
GUESS what this means.
Just guess.
God help us all.

Beowulf said:
Why is there so much hatred towards the Palestines?
Who hates the Palestinians? I don't read that. In fact, I said that I hope since Arafat has died, that the Palestinians will have a better opportunity for peace.

I am against Palestinian terrorists.

Arafat did not love the Palestinian people. He used them. He used Palestinian suicide bombers to sacrifice themselves to kill the Jews that he hated. He stole all the money that was sent for Palestinian support, to support his wife in luxury in Paris.

...Blair said that people must WANT democracy in order to make it work, look at Iraq, and that the Palestines apparently do not want democracy.
Palestinians don't want democracy. They want to take control of Israel.

GUESS what this means. Just guess.
I'm sorry, I am not good at guessing games. Can you just tell me what you mean?

Silly question.
A LOT of countries are against us.

Beowulf said:
Silly question.
A LOT of countries are against us.
I thought you were talking about Palestine?

Back