Do not ever take a selfie near train track or you will be...

Royale

Reaction score
[yt]Dy8Yt-P614w[/yt]

:shock:

Selfies near tracks are a very bad idea. Especially around here, when there are express trains going through here, and if one took a selfie as one went by, well, you get the idea. There won't be anything of a person left, as they're going 79 MPH, the maximum allowed by law.

I think the train employee did him a favor.....

Good thing it's only engineer's foot, lesser impact by force. If it was some kind of rigid steel that doesn't move, Selfie for sure will get either paralyze from neck and down or decapitated.

should have kicked him a little harder as he still just stood there like and Idiot.

I can't believe he didn't get hurt. Why do younger people think these things are so funny

He deserved it... I didn't even see it was an employee until the frame by frame! :laugh2: Still deserved it... :laugh2:

That guy got :Owned:

He is also trespassing on railroad property that is :nono:... I hope the kick to the head teaches him a lesson.

Isn't he really Deaf? Train engineer will blow that mofo loud horn and he can't hear it? :hmm:

Who told you 79MPH is max by law? That is BS! It all depends on location. Railroad has their own laws completely separate from Department of Highway.

I rode on Amtrak in Texas and a conductor informed me that they are going 105MPH thats where the train just going straight like an arrow in damn long distance, no reason to slow down. Yes, I did ask the conductor how fast are we going.

Selfies near tracks are a very bad idea. Especially around here, when there are express trains going through here, and if one took a selfie as one went by, well, you get the idea. There won't be anything of a person left, as they're going 79 MPH, the maximum allowed by law.

Likely it is not engineer, its the conductor. Engineer can not step down from the chair until the engine is completely shut off and full brake on. It is in the book, for a very good reason, if he step down and fell off the train, who is gonna stop the train? Very dangerous, and that is why they banned Engineer from step down when the engine is running. So, at this point, if conductor fell off because of that jerk, Engineer will still be there to stop the train, its all about safety really.

He don't care and just want badass on the video when train passed him. That's why engineer pissed off and kicked him to WAKE UP.

Back