Do Jews believe in Jesus and still be Jewish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct, Mohammed doesn't claimed he is a messiah, but a messenger. But not og God as he claimed to be. Yes, in some way he used God's law and there are many it isn't accordingly. No, Jesus isn't born from Joseph. Mary was pregnant before they were actual married, Mary concieved the Spirit of God where Jesus, Immanuel (God with us) was born. Like I said before He gave up His Glory and be born here for what? To die. How come? To save us. That's what Jesus Christ meant, the One Who Saves. You can't be Messiah and not be God. And there are manyjews carefully studied to make sure if Jesus is the Messiah and that where many becomes a follower of Jesus. And Jesus is not an idolator. We worship one Lord. Many have not get a glimpse of the realm of God. Jesus does not preempt the law, but to fulfill it. True believers does make mistakes just like all others, but repsond differently. He lives inside of us and He shows us each of what we must deal with and put to death what is not of God. He is our Living Water who satisfy our thirst. Oh, how awesome to worship of His awe of His works.

so...

Muslims are like Baptist, Methodist, Lutheran, Mormon, Catholic, and Christians...

And in all in one, they are simply Theist.

Jewish people, Muslims, and Christians all agree that Jesus is a Messiah.

FreedummyRing said:
Jesus was not a God and he was the Messiah.

Jesus was not the Messiah as the People of Israel has not been reunited, the Temple has not been rebuilt, world peace is just a far-off dream and until very recently (long after Jesus died) the Jews were not sovereign over their land.

christlovedeaf said:
You can't be Messiah and not be God.

Funny, but the Jews have always, since the very beginning of the idea of a Messiah existed, never believed the Messiah would be God. The Messiah is not God or a god as that detracts from the omnipotence that God is.

christlovedeaf said:
And there are manyjews carefully studied to make sure if Jesus is the Messiah and that where many becomes a follower of Jesus.

"Messianic Jews" typically have little to no understanding of the religion they were born to. Without an understanding of what it means to be Jewish or of the religion called Judaism, it's easy for them to be led astray by the aggressive and deceptive campaign of Christian missionaries. That does not legitimize the Christian missionaries' claims, it merely certifies that deceptive means work on an audience who does not have the experience to know better.

FreedummyRing said:
Jewish people, Muslims, and Christians all agree that Jesus is a Messiah.

Jews do not agree that Jesus was the Messiah because he didn't fulfill the Messianic prophecies.

Jews do not agree that Jesus was the Messiah because he didn't fulfill the Messianic prophecies????

oh so, that is why we are waiting for the end of the world, to see
Jesus comes back.

Is that what you mean, fulfill the Messianic prophecies? :dunno:

FreedummyRing said:
Jews do not agree that Jesus was the Messiah because he didn't fulfill the Messianic prophecies????

Jesus comes back.

Is that what you mean, fulfill the Messianic prophecies? :dunno:
That's where Teresh didn't get it. Her studied didn't catch about the time frame of reigning and the Temple rebuild btwn His birth and also the purpose of the cross and ressurrections. Didn't noticed the purpose of God's redeeming grace for the preparation of His returning. And Teresh, that is very insulting the way you say about Messianic Jews and you got it very wrong about them and very despictable things you said about them.

Mary concieved the Spirit of God where Jesus?

An Angel, Gabriel told Elizabeth and Zechariah, the baby John will
be filled with the Holy Spirit while still in his mother's womb.

An Angel, Gabriel told Mary, The Holy Spirit will come upon her.

When Elizabeth's heard Mary's greeting, the baby leaped inside her, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit.

There is one God, so God is the Holy Spirit?

FreedummyRing said:
Mary concieved the Spirit of God where Jesus?

An Angel, Gabriel told Elizabeth and Zechariah, the baby John will
be filled with the Holy Spirit while still in his mother's womb.

An Angel, Gabriel told Mary, The Holy Spirit will come upon her.

When Elizabeth's heard Mary's greeting, the baby leaped inside her, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit.

There is one God, so God is the Holy Spirit?
Not sure if you meant Spirit of God in Mary, but where is Jesus. I'm not sure if that what you are asking, if it is. The Spirit of God in her womb is like sperm from a man, but its pure, different from a man's. That's where Immanuel were born. Elizabeth's is from Zechariah where John the Baptist was born as a mesenger for Jesus as it was written in the OT

I thought that Holy Spirit upon Mary, Holy Spirit or Holy One was Joseph.

And John the Baptist in Elizabeth's womb is filled with Holy Spirit.

FreedummyRing said:
I thought that Holy Spirit upon Mary, Holy Spirit or Holy One was Joseph.

And John the Baptist in Elizabeth's womb is filled with Holy Spirit.
Here it how it works. Holy Spirit will be upon Elizabeth while John the Baptist be born, that's from John's father Zechariah and will be with John for preparing the way of the Lord (that is about Jesus Christ), as it was written in the OT. Joseph almost leaving Mary, bec he noticed Mary was preg but didn't know it is God(Immanuel) in her. Till the angel appeared in his dream. So Joseph is an ordianry man like us. But Jesus wasn't born from Joseph. That's when Immanuel as God with us (Messiah), Jesus Christ as One Who Saves. All the events fulfilled the prophecies while Jesus on earth. But His returning will be in power and ruling. And that is a fact.

FreedummyRing said:

Correct.

FreedummyRing said:
Jesus comes back.

No, that is why Christians are waiting for the end of the world, so that the Messianic prophecies that Jesus did not fulfill will be fulfilled the second time Jesus is incarnated. Jews reject this idea as nonsense on the grounds that the Messiah would not need two attempts to fulfill the prophecies.

christlovedeaf said:
That's where Teresh didn't get it. Her studied didn't catch about the time frame of reigning and the Temple rebuild btwn His birth and also the purpose of the cross and ressurrections.

No, I just rely on simple logic and reasoning than making grandiose stretches and guesses on the meaning of the text to justify my ideas rather than going astray by leaps and bounds to explain my beliefs.

christlovedeaf said:
And Teresh, that is very insulting the way you say about Messianic Jews and you got it very wrong about them and very despictable things you said about them.

Messianic Judaism is a form of Christianity, not a form of Judaism. This is a fact. It is not disparaging their beliefs or their rationale for them, it is a simple acknowledgement of a fact that should be obvious to anyone who has even the most cursory understanding of Judaism.

christlovedeaf said:
All the events fulfilled the prophecies while Jesus on earth.

Again, no, but you don't see that because you don't understand what a prophecy is or what it means.

christlovedeaf said:
But His returning will be in power and ruling. And that is a fact.

It's only a fact insofar as the Messiah would accomplish those objectives and Jesus failed. The Messiah does not need to give it a second try in order to be successful.

Jesus said he will come back in 2030, a thousand year after his death.

Jesus got 24 years to come here.

FreedummyRing said:
Jesus said he will come back in 2030, a thousand year after his death.

Jesus got 24 years to come here.

Me curious : Where did you get that idea from ?

CyberRed said:
Me curious : Where did you get that idea from ?

This I gotta see . . . even Teresh couldn't pull a stunt like this one. :popcorn: Have some popcorn, CyberRed! :popcorn:

pek1 said:
This I gotta see . . . even Teresh couldn't pull a stunt like this one. :popcorn: Have some popcorn, CyberRed! :popcorn:

*noddin'* Merci ! :popcorn:

In Revelation 20

Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven with the key to the abyss and a great chain in his hand. He seized the dragon, the ancient serpent wh is the Devil and the Satan, and bound him for 1,000 years. He threw him into the abyss, closed it, and put a seal on it so that he would no longer decieve the nations until the 1,000 years were completed. After that, he must be released for a short time.

They came to life and reigned with the Messiah for 1,000 years. The rest of the dead did not come to life until the 1,000 years were completed. This is the first ressurection. Blessed and holy is the one who shares in the first resurrection! The second death has no power over these, but they will be priests of God and the Messiah, and they will reign with Him for 1,000 years.

When the 1,000 years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them for battle.

FreedummyRing said:
In Revelation 20

Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven with the key to the abyss and a great chain in his hand. He seized the dragon, the ancient serpent wh is the Devil and the Satan, and bound him for 1,000 years. He threw him into the abyss, closed it, and put a seal on it so that he would no longer decieve the nations until the 1,000 years were completed. After that, he must be released for a short time.

They came to life and reigned with the Messiah for 1,000 years. The rest of the dead did not come to life until the 1,000 years were completed. This is the first ressurection. Blessed and holy is the one who shares in the first resurrection! The second death has no power over these, but they will be priests of God and the Messiah, and they will reign with Him for 1,000 years.

When the 1,000 years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them for battle.

You said in your post : Jesus said he will come back in 2030, a thousand year after his death. Jesus got 24 years to come here.

To be candid, no one knows when He will come back. Here's the scripture I would like to share with you :

Matthew 24:36
Jesus said : " But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. "

So, the question is : How would you know that Jesus will come back in 2030 ? He don't know when, either. Only Father knows when.

Here's another verse it says :

Matthew 24:42
Jesus said : " Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. "

For true believers/born-again Christians who are faithful to Him, read what the scripture says about true believers/born-again Christians :

Proverbs 11:30
" The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise ".

So, what are you gonna do for God in your life while this world is in deep upheavels ? :popcorn:

Teresh said:
Correct.

No, that is why Christians are waiting for the end of the world, so that the Messianic prophecies that Jesus did not fulfill will be fulfilled the second time Jesus is incarnated. Jews reject this idea as nonsense on the grounds that the Messiah would not need two attempts to fulfill the prophecies.

No, I just rely on simple logic and reasoning than making grandiose stretches and guesses on the meaning of the text to justify my ideas rather than going astray by leaps and bounds to explain my beliefs.

Messianic Judaism is a form of Christianity, not a form of Judaism. This is a fact. It is not disparaging their beliefs or their rationale for them, it is a simple acknowledgement of a fact that should be obvious to anyone who has even the most cursory understanding of Judaism.

Again, no, but you don't see that because you don't understand what a prophecy is or what it means.

It's only a fact insofar as the Messiah would accomplish those objectives and Jesus failed. The Messiah does not need to give it a second try in order to be successful.
You are incorrect. Don't tell me I don't know anything about the prophets. I stick with a fact and you stick with ur opinions. As you described the difference btwn Judiasm and Messianic Jews, I know there are separate, God lead those Messianic Jews, but judiasm stuck with mens theories and still as blind as the Pharisees. Logics is man's, Spirit from God. We rely on God's. And it is living and we worship the living. You still stuck with the group who has been bribed and paid by the Pharisees. And as christian's doctrines has no contradict of what the OT is. Did you know even some of the law God put bec the stubborness of man. I love the way Jesus described about the Good Samaritans, no doubt, religious leaders got furious and about to stone Him. Bec that's how Judaism does likewise. "Unclean things". Yes in someways, but not all of them.

christlovedeaf said:
You are incorrect. Don't tell me I don't know anything about the prophets.

You don't know anything about the prophets. That is a fact whether or not you want to accept it. If you're going to take Judaism and completely misinterpret all of its beliefs and ideas in order to justify a wildly different faith, then no, you do not understand Judaism or its religious texts. Understanding Jewish prophecy requires understanding Judaism, something that you do not.

christlovedeaf said:
I stick with a fact and you stick with ur opinions.

Your "fact" is itself just an opinion. You do not want to admit this because it would require acknowledging that your opinion is not absolute. Naturally, you thus claim to speak for God on the idea that your opinion is absolute God-given "fact". You need this protective layer of a lie in order to justify your beliefs because you are not inherently spiritually fulfilled. You do not see or understand the purpose of religion because you have locked yourself into an opinion that while common is not an absolute truth.

You want to believe it is absolute truth because that would provide you justification for hatred of people of other faiths, a concept that has been in Christianity since the very beginning. However, as you do not understand Judaism, which you paradoxically claim is the basis of your religion, it is fairly obvious to any intelligent individual that your faith is based on lies, deceptions, contradictions and flawed logic rather than on God.

christlovedeaf said:
As you described the difference btwn Judiasm and Messianic Jews, I know there are separate, God lead those Messianic Jews, but judiasm stuck with mens theories and still as blind as the Pharisees. Logics is man's, Spirit from God.

Men's theories? All theories are men's, even yours. Your interpretation of Scripture comes from man, either yourself or another Christian, not from God. You won't accept this because it would eliminate your claim to being God or at least God's mouthpiece. Claiming that you speak for God allows you to forgo logic and reason to explain your beliefs. You fail to realise, however, that logic and reason were given to us by God and that if we do not use them we are not realising our true nature and are thus not serving God properly. We are made in the image and likeness of God. Thus, it is imperative for us to seek to emulate the divine. If the divine is logical, as are we, then we must be a logical people.

Blind as the Pharisees? Funny, but I could say you are as blind as the priests. Is that what you wanted to hear? You're as blind as every other conservative "Christian" on this forum. It's interesting, but I find it ironic that you opt to make petty insults rather than thinking like a rational, intelligent human being.

christlovedeaf said:
We rely on God's.

But you are inevitably blind to the fact that your 'reliance on God's logic' is simply your own interpretation of Scripture. You are blind to the incredibly obvious because you believe yourself to speak for God, indeed, to be God.

christlovedeaf said:
You still stuck with the group who has been bribed and paid by the Pharisees.

I'm in a group which has accepted logic and reason as the basis of its ideas. Bribery has nothing to do with it, though if you're willing to accept that nonsense as true, you can again justify your hatred of Jews.

christlovedeaf said:
And as christian's doctrines has no contradict of what the OT is.

Why don't you go read the first commandment and say that sanely? Christianity worships three gods, one of which was as human being.

christlovedeaf said:
Bec that's how Judaism does likewise. "Unclean things". Yes in someways, but not all of them.

Sorry, but no, it doesn't work like that. Impurity in Judaism is a religious matter. If a person is unclean, physically, mentally or spiritually, is he or she really fit to enter into the divine presence? Were unclean priests allowed to enter into the Holy of Holies? Absolutely not. To be unclean in the presence of God is to desecrate and doubt the nature of God. Thus, it is imperative that one be clean.

A Gentile (or a Samaritan) who is clean and follows the Noachide Laws is a Jew in all but title according to Jewish law and is to be regarded as such. However, most Gentiles are not clean (and indeed, many do not follow the Noachide Laws).

Conclusion of all of the above statements: You are Anti-Semitic and rely on nonsense Anti-Semitic lies about Jews, about the Pharisees, and about Judaism in order to argue your hatred of Jews and the Jewish religion.

Teresh said:
You don't know anything about the prophets. That is a fact whether or not you want to accept it. If you're going to take Judaism and completely misinterpret all of its beliefs and ideas in order to justify a wildly different faith, then no, you do not understand Judaism or its religious texts. Understanding Jewish prophecy requires understanding Judaism, something that you do not.

Your "fact" is itself just an opinion. You do not want to admit this because it would require acknowledging that your opinion is not absolute. Naturally, you thus claim to speak for God on the idea that your opinion is absolute God-given "fact". You need this protective layer of a lie in order to justify your beliefs because you are not inherently spiritually fulfilled. You do not see or understand the purpose of religion because you have locked yourself into an opinion that while common is not an absolute truth.

You want to believe it is absolute truth because that would provide you justification for hatred of people of other faiths, a concept that has been in Christianity since the very beginning. However, as you do not understand Judaism, which you paradoxically claim is the basis of your religion, it is fairly obvious to any intelligent individual that your faith is based on lies, deceptions, contradictions and flawed logic rather than on God.

Men's theories? All theories are men's, even yours. Your interpretation of Scripture comes from man, either yourself or another Christian, not from God. You won't accept this because it would eliminate your claim to being God or at least God's mouthpiece. Claiming that you speak for God allows you to forgo logic and reason to explain your beliefs. You fail to realise, however, that logic and reason were given to us by God and that if we do not use them we are not realising our true nature and are thus not serving God properly. We are made in the image and likeness of God. Thus, it is imperative for us to seek to emulate the divine. If the divine is logical, as are we, then we must be a logical people.

Blind as the Pharisees? Funny, but I could say you are as blind as the priests. Is that what you wanted to hear? You're as blind as every other conservative "Christian" on this forum. It's interesting, but I find it ironic that you opt to make petty insults rather than thinking like a rational, intelligent human being.

But you are inevitably blind to the fact that your 'reliance on God's logic' is simply your own interpretation of Scripture. You are blind to the incredibly obvious because you believe yourself to speak for God, indeed, to be God.

I'm in a group which has accepted logic and reason as the basis of its ideas. Bribery has nothing to do with it, though if you're willing to accept that nonsense as true, you can again justify your hatred of Jews.

Why don't you go read the first commandment and say that sanely? Christianity worships three gods, one of which was as human being.

Sorry, but no, it doesn't work like that. Impurity in Judaism is a religious matter. If a person is unclean, physically, mentally or spiritually, is he or she really fit to enter into the divine presence? Were unclean priests allowed to enter into the Holy of Holies? Absolutely not. To be unclean in the presence of God is to desecrate and doubt the nature of God. Thus, it is imperative that one be clean.

A Gentile (or a Samaritan) who is clean and follows the Noachide Laws is a Jew in all but title according to Jewish law and is to be regarded as such. However, most Gentiles are not clean (and indeed, many do not follow the Noachide Laws).

Conclusion of all of the above statements: You are Anti-Semitic and rely on nonsense Anti-Semitic lies about Jews, about the Pharisees, and about Judaism in order to argue your hatred of Jews and the Jewish religion.
Its the other way around about urself. That's all you look at judiasm, not God's. Pharissee are part of judiasm behaviors. As John the Baptist and Jesus calling the vipers and poisonous snakes. That's described ya. Constantly, that will be your message, "have you read, have you read, and still blind?" with all the timidation you said about chrstians, I meant all christians. Don't say you haven't, as in online you have. NO, WE DO NOT, YOU READ? NOT WORSHIP 3 GODS. WE WORSHIPP ONE GOD. You think you know the realm of God, but NO, you have not. You cannot not tell us " we don't know anything, and I know more than you do attitude". That's the key cause by your offenses on christians. Sorry, I don't buy that. I stand in my faith, OH HOW I PRAISE THE LORD FOR HE IS GOOD FOR SAVING US THRU THE BLOOD OF JESUS WHICH IMPOSSIBLE TO SEE YOU BEC HOW WETCHED MAN I AM AND GRATEFUL OF HIS GRACE THAT SAVED ME. HALLELUJAH PRAISE HIS NAME OF OUR ONE GOD!

christlovedeaf said:
Its the other way around about urself. That's all you look at judiasm, not God's. Pharissee are part of judiasm behaviors.

And Christian nonsense like your posting is part of Christianity's behaviours.

christlovedeaf said:
As John the Baptist and Jesus calling the vipers and poisonous snakes. That's described ya.

Let's cut out the nonsense name-calling, no?

christlovedeaf said:
Constantly, that will be your message, "have you read, have you read, and still blind?" with all the timidation you said about chrstians, I meant all christians. Don't say you haven't, as in online you have. NO, WE DO NOT, YOU READ? NOT WORSHIP 3 GODS.

christlovedeaf said:
WE WORSHIPP ONE GOD.

Sure you do. Father, Son and Holy Ghost. You also believe that Satan is equal to the other three in power and therefore must be opposed. I count four. Three gods you worship, one you oppose.

christlovedeaf said:
You think you know the realm of God, but NO, you have not. You cannot not tell us " we don't know anything, and I know more than you do attitude".

I sure can. You know *zilch* about Judaism, so I sure can, if I choose, claim that you don't understand it. You may want to think the case is otherwise, but in fact it is not. You're ignorant. I don't have a problem with you being ignorant, but if you claim to know what you're talking about and it's clear by your words that you really don't, you just make yourself look like an idiot to those of us who understand it better.

christlovedeaf said:
I stand in my faith, OH HOW I PRAISE THE LORD FOR HE IS GOOD FOR SAVING US THRU THE BLOOD OF JESUS WHICH IMPOSSIBLE TO SEE YOU BEC HOW WETCHED MAN I AM AND GRATEFUL OF HIS GRACE THAT SAVED ME.

Grace doesn't save anyone in the scope of my theology. But I also believe in being a good person and living a positive life rather than devoting myself to God while letting the world rot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back