fei ku

Reaction score
do i look like sandra bullock???

Attachments

• moi look like sandra bullock.jpg
    moi look like sandra bullock.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 65
ummm...honestly? no not really.....

Here's a comparsion between Sasha Bullock and Fei Ku...

sandra2.jpg

erg0ie.jpg

not really much showing but close.. if thin eye brow and narrow nose shape, will be much alike Sandra. By the way, thanks for sharing....

^Angel^ said:
ummm...honestly? no not really.....

aww thanks for ur honest....no hard feeling just wonder if i do look like her cuz most 90% people said i do....oh well lol :D

Luckysmile23 said:
nope.. nothing like her... im sorry..

aww that allrighty...i dont get hurt feeling heheh thanks for ur response lol :lol:

SherryCherish said:
not really much showing but close.. if thin eye brow and narrow nose shape, will be much alike Sandra. By the way, thanks for sharing....

true...u got ur goody point....thanks for ur response....for being honest heh :laugh2:

not really to be honest you look more like two girls in bottom right of your post from fatal frame

darkflare83 said:
not really to be honest you look more like two girls in bottom right of your post from fatal frame

eh....are u insult me or what? :dunno:

actually no its not an insult its an how do i say this? an apperaction besides your hair and skin tone matches the japanese girls on fatal frame probably from playing that game wayyy too much it starts to change you physically hmm i m over imagining this arent i? hehehehehehhe (note the manical laughter on my avatar icon)

darkflare83 said:
actually no its not an insult its an how do i say this? an apperaction besides your hair and skin tone matches the japanese girls on fatal frame probably from playing that game wayyy too much it starts to change you physically hmm i m over imagining this arent i? hehehehehehhe (note the manical laughter on my avatar icon)

are u saying that i am evil like that girls????

Oh wow. I think at the hospital a nurse might have switched the babies by mistake. I think that Sasha could be your mother. :-o

(You gotta to be a movie star or actress! :P)

lol no i dont mean you are evil like the girls lol how do i explainthis clearly..... oh ok what i mean is by looks you look like thos girls in fatal frame its an goodthing not bad it means you are pretty ok? relax lol

webexplorer said:
Oh wow. I think at the hospital a nurse might have switched the babies by mistake. I think that Sasha could be your mother. :-o

(You gotta to be a movie star or actress! :P)

aww thanks! :D

oh sorry then stop with the bad attitude towards me please ok? i m kinda getting sick of it thanks

darkflare83 said:
oh sorry then stop with the bad attitude towards me please ok? i m kinda getting sick of it thanks

*look around* moi??? who say anything abt me give u a bad attitude???? :roll:

Back